Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

Just now, Drew said:

You don't like it. I get that.  Abomination, though?

Maybe I'm just mellowing in my old age, but I really can't be so moved by the look of a fitba strip.

I genuinely think it looks fine. I don't love it, but its perfectly awright.

I genuinely think it's a crock of chequered shite, and, having had a look at the other red / red & black off-the-shelf choices on the Joma website, believe the club have chosen the fcuking honking option.

and on that, I'll shut the fcuk up as I'm even boring myself now.

In your opinion. Its all subjective.
Its a bit different, without trying to be too outrageously out there.
The home strip should always be a pretty straightforward black and white striped affair, but there is a bit of scope to be different with the 2nd strip.
Quite how some folk seem to be so outraged by a fitba tap is more bizarre to me than the style of the item itself is ever likely to be.

I understand that people will have different opinions and its subjective. I hope I'm in the minority thinking it's awful and they fly off the shelves creating valuable income. Sometimes "different" designs work commercially.
Just showed it to my wee lad with no negative introduction, to get his honest opinion and he gave it 1/10, the 1 being for the Saints badge. Says he would get made fun of if he wore it at school.
As I said, you're spot on saying it's subjective and hopefully they'll be other young Buddies that love it as much as we dislike it. Fingers crossed.

The wee yin will love it and want it. 

I cannae be arsed being grumpy anymore. 

As long as it's used as a CHANGE STRIP and not an AWAY STRIP I dinnae mind. 

Although I would have been happy with the Purple one that Div talked about the other day. 

At least the main Saints kit is black and white stripes. 

https://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/955-kit-update

Away top looks fine.

At least its appearance negates all the usual petulant roaring and greeting regarding it "not being ready for the holidays or the start of the season".

Although it could be mildly amusing reading the outpourings of fury from all our budding Alexander McQueen wannabes providing us with their fashion critiques on a football strip.:lol:

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

https://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/955-kit-update

Away top looks fine.

At least its appearance negates all the usual petulant roaring and greeting regarding it "not being ready for the holidays or the start of the season".

Although it could be mildly amusing reading the outpourings of fury from all our budding Alexander McQueen wannabes providing us with their fashion critiques on a football strip.:lol:

He committed suicide.

The strips no THAT bad...  :unsure: