Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

As faraway will tell anyone who is daft enough to pay him any heed, I've been guilty of OTT posts reactions on here. Without a doubt.

Point being, when you indulge in such, you need to expect to be called out for it. Forum etiquette and all that.

I do find it a bit odd that some folk get so hot under the collar about strip designs (despite the high-tech wicking materials used in modern fitba gear). It makes me chuckle, so I will have a wee, gentle pop.

The deal is, though, that I need to accept that it is fair game for anyone to have a pop at me as they choose. Just so long as it doesn't cross a line (yes, I've been guilty of that too) or become grindingly tedious then it doesn't really do any harm, and can add to the fun.

Aye, but will you be buying both the new strips?

If not, please tell us why, and repeat till we're fed up hearing it.

I wont, me bad. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, but will you be buying both the new strips?

If not, please tell us why, and repeat till we're fed up hearing it.

I wont, me bad. :rolleyes:

I assume you just buy the Away one Faraway? :):)

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think most of us have an old beanie or bucket hat kicking around, cut the badge off of that, some hot glue and an iron and presto, an away shirt with no shitey sponsor logos on it.

Make sure you iron it on straight and in the middle of the stripe/check or poz will be after you.

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

what a con the away top is. turns out there old shirts they couldn't get rid of for 11 quid stick our badge and sell them for treble that. Nice to see Joma have more scruples than JD . Disgrace. love to know who at the club ok the go ahead for this.

Cheesy?

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

what a con the away top is. turns out there old shirts they couldn't get rid of for 11 quid stick our badge and sell them for treble that. Nice to see Joma have more scruples than JD . Disgrace. love to know who at the club ok the go ahead for this.

I bet you're fun at parties.

46 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Back to the name calling...

How about you just call me a name and a rubbish St Mirren supporter all in one go, get it all out?

:lol:

I think you need to learn the rudiments of the English language, then tell me where I've called you a name in this post.