Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

10/10 again for the Staff in Club Shop and Ticket Office this morning. 

Done a bit of business  in both   which went very smoothly. 

Received free, a large bar of St Mirren chocolate as a bonus. 

Brilliant 

Edited by shull

4 minutes ago, div said:

I fixed the badge issue on my strip using wonder-web. Took about a minute and it's good as new.

Now all I need to do is lose the stone I put on over the summer and I might actually be able to wear it.

#Fatty

I was going to send the free chocolate I got. 

Forget it now. 

3 hours ago, div said:

I fixed the badge issue on my strip using wonder-web. Took about a minute and it's good as new.

Now all I need to do is lose the stone I put on over the summer and I might actually be able to wear it.

#Fatty

Breatheable mesh moisture wicking under-arm technology and wonderweb badge rectification processes.

Fcuk JD Sports! This Joma stuff is the business.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep noticing Macron strips this season. Like Joma, It's not one of the big name manufacturers. But they have been designing some cracking bespoke strips this season for the teams they supply. 

PAOK's strips are the most recent I've seen. Whilst I like our strips this season,   would love to have seen us in something like these.

paok_17_18_macron_home_football_shirt.jpg

paok_17_18_macron_away_football_shirt.jpg

On 10/09/2017 at 10:55 PM, bungle_1981 said:

I keep noticing Macron strips this season. Like Joma, It's not one of the big name manufacturers. But they have been designing some cracking bespoke strips this season for the teams they supply. 

PAOK's strips are the most recent I've seen. Whilst I like our strips this season,   would love to have seen us in something like these.

paok_17_18_macron_home_football_shirt.jpg

58082943_02.jpg

No thanks :thumbsdown

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release long sleeved tops in the shop?

There haven't been any when I've been in and I asked one of the girls that works in the shop a few weeks ago and she said she didn't know if they would be getting them.

I don't think I've seen anyone at games with either of the new strips with long sleeves.

21 hours ago, jkd said:

Heard there not this season buddie hoping to get them next season

Ah okay. The home top has grown on me after not being too keen at first but I was gonna hold off on getting it to see if there would be any long sleeved ones available. Might just pick up a short sleeved at the next home game.

Thanks for the info :)

40 minutes ago, Capitão said:

Ah okay. The home top has grown on me after not being too keen at first but I was gonna hold off on getting it to see if there would be any long sleeved ones available. Might just pick up a short sleeved at the next home game.

Thanks for the info :)

So whats your problem  ?  Buy a short sleeve one and by May ... hey presto !! :P

paok_17_18_macron_home_football_shirt.jpg.5cee6dd54e07712f2c74d43d7334b97c.jpg
paok_17_18_macron_away_football_shirt.jpg.cf6dc37e1fc91417371322ae3e05eab4.jpg

Macron do quite a few fitba teams, as well as the Scottish Rugby Union, Edinburgh and Glasgow Warriors stuff. Have had a Macron Scotland top and was shit quality compared to the Canterbury of New Zealand gear they used to have. Wonder if the club should see what Canterbury can come up with?