Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

Hopefully negotiations with a new kit supplier are ongoing and we can look forward to buying the new strip in our club shop. Regarding the club shop, it was mentioned a few months ago of it being extended. Does anyone know if this is correct? Not a lot of space to fit in new strips and training gear in to the current shop.

• 1 month later...

Spring like weather beginning to appear.

A lot milder out.

Good time for the Club to introduce our brand new Black and White striped shirts.

Get them on sale soon in time for the children to wear during the Easter Holidays and for all fans to wear during the run in , when the climate is perfect.

They could have been prepared for a big sell for THE CUP FINAL.

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, norrie82 said:

Kappa or joma seemingly 

I tried Swansea's Joma H&A on last weekend to gauge sizing and expect to go up a label size if we have them. I did notice personalised Swansea City buttons on the collars though - can't recall any previous Saints tops having them....in fact I can only think of the Matchwinner tops of the early 90's having button collars anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Getting exitit. 

The big unveiling coming this week. 

Hopefully they will be identical or very near a copy of the League Cup winning Kit. That strip was immense. 

Anyway, it would be great if the new Kit was on sale from this Saturday onwards. 

Just in time and perfect for the Easter holidays and Spring. 

Marvellous time to be a Buddie. 

5 hours ago, shull said:

Getting exitit. 

The big unveiling coming this week. 

Hopefully they will be identical or very near a copy of the Scottish Cup winning Kit. That strip was immense. 

Anyway, it would be great if the new Kit was on sale from this Saturday onwards. 

Just in time and perfect for the Easter holidays and Spring. 

Marvellous time to be a Buddie. 

Christ , you got that already and still don't like it !!

7 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I'm predicting a shull implosion, no unveil, partial black and white stripes.

Wait till he finds out it's gold numbers on the back to go with the hint of gold in the sponsors logo.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Funny as Shull is such a colourful character and anything but black and white..... More a kind of light brown in colour :)