Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

21 hours ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

With Div doing the ecommerce can we have a headsup as to a rough date?

I asked the club last week. Waiting on all the stuff coming through from Joma. No dates given I'm afraid.

And no, I haven't seen the new kits!

21 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Hope this isn't going to be another launch in June, can't get to buy one until October, like the bad old days of JD

Going by the hint above it will be 23rd June at the SMiSA £25 members quiz night. Just guessing at that though.

11 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Hope the you are all right but we could do with some clarification from the head honchos

I guess it's in their plans but depends on delivery of the kit. Only guessing mind, but can't see it being any another date starting with a 2 in June, unless it's possibly an open day being planned by the club on 24th., June. An open day is one of the prizes in the season ticket draw, so more likely that than in the evening of the 23rd., that would suit all ages better, Just guessing though.

Edited by buddiecat

It's my boys 5th birthday on 4th of July and we are away to Spain in 3 weeks so was hoping to get it before we went away.

It's like Groundhog Day with regards to the buds and football strips. We keep hoping the next year will be different and we will get it released for last home game of the season etc. Alas it was not to be but maybe next season.

I really do hope we get this seasons strip out before end of June.

It's my boys 5th birthday on 4th of July and we are away to Spain in 3 weeks so was hoping to get it before we went away.

It's like Groundhog Day with regards to the buds and football strips. We keep hoping the next year will be different and we will get it released for last home game of the season etc. Alas it was not to be but maybe next season.

I really do hope we get this seasons strip out before end of June.

I don't think Joma do last home game releases.

Tell a lie, they did it for Sampdoria though they were still playing at the end of May.

I was in the shop yesterday and was told they are hoping for the 23rd.

Was amazed at the change in the shop,it must have almost doubled in size.Unfortunately,probably to do with changing supplier,there was nothing to buy unless you want a goalies top or Irn Bru Cup Final t-shirt.I will invest in a SMFC beach towel for my holidays next week altho I do think they're a bit pricey at £20.

Yes, launch will be in around a fortnights time all going to plan with the home kits available to purchase at the end of this month. Really impressed with the extended size of the club shop. Will make such a difference selling our own strips and training gear.

34 minutes ago, HSS said:

I was in the shop yesterday and was told they are hoping for the 23rd.

Was amazed at the change in the shop,it must have almost doubled in size.Unfortunately,probably to do with changing supplier,there was nothing to buy unless you want a goalies top or Irn Bru Cup Final t-shirt.I will invest in a SMFC beach towel for my holidays next week altho I do think they're a bit pricey at £20.

Because of there exclusivity,B) you wouldn't see many of them on the beach. 

4 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Especially at £20 a go.

Just had a quick Google of other Clubs towels.Not many Clubs our size offer them but your Man Utds etc range from £8 to £15.I guess it's to do with buying in bulk which will bring the price down.

Guest TPAFKATS
Just had a quick Google of other Clubs towels.Not many Clubs our size offer them but your Man Utds etc range from £8 to £15.I guess it's to do with buying in bulk which will bring the price down.

I was going to get one as well but at that price I might just take a bath towel from the hotel at a cost of nuhhin.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I was going to get one as well but at that price I might just take a bath towel from the hotel at a cost of nuhhin.

So you can afford a holiday but you can't afford a towel.........Oaky will soon be along to tell you how your priorities are all wrong!!