Sign in to follow this  
shull

Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

They announced Swansea last Friday ...Dunfermline away last Thursday...I don't understand why they cant reveal the kit as it's obviously been all agreed months ago...revealing is 1 thing ...taking orders and getting product out is another...just don't get why it couldn't be revealed weeks ago .

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

They unveiled the Saintees kits weeks ago.

I presume it means teams with bespoke kits are getting a proper unveiling by Joma. By the looks of things the DAFC and STJFC kits are just templates that any boys club could buy.

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

A white Grandad shirt with a badge and sponsor.Hope ours is better than that.

We are dealing directly with Joma and not via a 3rd party supplier, which is why our home top will be bespoke. Excited to see it!

Guest TPAFKATS
Whit ? 
UK ? 
Can they not just send them to Greenhill Road ? 
Hopefully the new new kit will be out in April 2018.

Ffs shull, the wee weans in the Bangladesh factories are working as hard as they can.

2 hours ago, shull said:

I was excited about new Kit when I started Thread. 

Couldnae give a feck now. 

Shull

Do you buy the kit as every summer you bleat on about it.

Get yourself a hobby mate,

As it is only a T-Shirt after all.

Edited by stevie-dee

31 minutes ago, stevie-dee said:

Shull

Do you buy the kit as every summer you bleat on about it.

Get yourself a hobby mate,

As it is only a T-Shirt after all.

It's for my 8 year old who has been patiently waiting for the new kit for months.

She has to wait for ages every Season.

Preferably the new kit should be out for April with the Change Kit coming out now.

Once season she got fed up waiting and got the Real Madrid Home and Away Strips instead.

Hopeless St Mirrens loss

What's this obsession with getting a strip months before the season starts ? A few few weeks prior to kick off is plenty. How many other clubs have revealed their strips by now ? I can think of about 3 or 4. Jeez oh, I bet it's black and white eh ? ;-)

11 minutes ago, FS said:

What's this obsession with getting a strip months before the season starts ? A few few weeks prior to kick off is plenty. How many other clubs have revealed their strips by now ? I can think of about 3 or 4. Jeez oh, I bet it's black and white eh ? ;-)

This. The main thing is that it's on sale at the club shop from here on in. Regardless of when it's on sale, folk will buy it. 

18 minutes ago, FS said:

To give the children the opportunity to wear their Heroes colours while, possibly out playing football while the weather is reasonable.

April, May , June, July August and September being ideal.

It's nearly July.

When will Change Kit be available for the children to wear ?  Maybe inclement October & November.

THICKOS IN CHARGE

To give the children the opportunity to wear their Heroes colours while, possibly out playing football while the weather is reasonable.
April, May , June, July August and September being ideal.
It's nearly July.
When will Change Kit be available for the children to wear ?  Maybe inclement October & November.
THICKOS IN CHARGE

You expected a kit from a new supplier to be available when a previous supplier's deal hadn't ended. Yeah, that was going to happen.

8 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

You expected a kit from a new supplier to be available when a previous supplier's deal hadn't ended. Yeah, that was going to happen.

This shit about Strips has been going on for years not just 2017/18.

HAVEN'T A FECKING CLUE ABOUT MARKETING AND KEEPING THE FANS HAPPY

10 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

And we should have ended the previous suppliers contract long ago for their sheer crapiness and incompetence.