Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

5 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

But I've not seen the expansion, much like others won't have. That was the main reason for sticking the pic up.

Then why not say here's a pic of the new extended shop rather than trying to make out it's been cleared for the new strips?

Then why not say here's a pic of the new extended shop rather than trying to make out it's been cleared for the new strips?

I didn't for a second think that's what I was doing, but hey ho. I just said the shop was ready for the new kit and, know what, it is. Whether it's been cleared or not, who gives a...

Rather have pictures of the new strip. 

The home kit is more black with white stripes than other way around. I don't see exactly that in the Joma catalogue so must be bespoke. The away kit is interesting and should get a bit of chat going on here if nothing else.

Just now, TsuMirren said:

I didn't for a second think that's what I was doing, but hey ho. I just said the shop was ready for the new kit and, know what, it is. Whether it's been cleared or not, who gives a...

Is the wee white wire basket the merchandise available for PATG punters? :P

Say NO to apartheid! Free Nelson Mandela! Justice for non ST holders! Someone phone Bono! Get Annie Lennox on the blower!

Fcuking boooooo! 

Just now, TsuMirren said:

The thing is the shop hasn't been cleared.It's empty because they have nothing to sell apart from beach towels.Wonder why that is?

The thing is the shop hasn't been cleared.It's empty because they have nothing to sell apart from beach towels.Wonder why that is?

In all honesty John, I'm wondering it too. St J, Edinburgh City, Partick and others have all "released" Joma kit. Whether we were late to the table, placed last on the production schedule, saw the bespoke needs of a kit push things back I don't know. At least the squad havd their training kit.

10 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Is that so we can drape them over our seats like on holiday? Just to really piss off the PATG punters.

That'll stop the German payg punters stealing our seats.

I felt sorry for the guy in the shop when I was in 2 weeks ago looking for some Saints holiday gear.All he had were long sleeved goalies tops,Irn Bru Cup Final t-shirts and towels.

How is he meant to make a living out of that?

Shouldn't have an AWAY strip. 

Should be a CHANGE strip. 

Black and White stripes in home and away games unless there is a colour clash, like v Dunfermline. 

Farcical having an AWAY fecking strip. 

Is the wee white wire basket the merchandise available for PATG punters? [emoji14]
Say NO to apartheid! Free Nelson Mandela! Justice for non ST holders! Someone phone Bono! Get Annie Lennox on the blower!
Fcuking boooooo! 

Just don't let Bono clap his hands as everytime he does someone in the Joma sweatshop dies and the strip is delayed again

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

The home kit is more black with white stripes than other way around. I don't see exactly that in the Joma catalogue so must be bespoke. The away kit is interesting and should get a bit of chat going on here if nothing else.

You've seen the new kits? :blink:

1 hour ago, HSS said:

I felt sorry for the guy in the shop when I was in 2 weeks ago looking for some Saints holiday gear.All he had were long sleeved goalies tops,Irn Bru Cup Final t-shirts and towels.

How is he meant to make a living out of that?

The club shop isn't actually operated by the club, it's franchised out as far as I am aware to a company or individual(s) who run it as a stand alone business.

5 minutes ago, div said:

The club shop isn't actually operated by the club, it's franchised out as far as I am aware to a company or individual(s) who run it as a stand alone business.

I know that.That's why I'm asking how HE can make money running a shop with no stock.

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

In all honesty John, I'm wondering it too. St J, Edinburgh City, Partick and others have all "released" Joma kit. Whether we were late to the table, placed last on the production schedule, saw the bespoke needs of a kit push things back I don't know. At least the squad havd their training kit.

It's still entirely possible it's due to the old deal finishing. Though, if that was the case, it would ease things if the club came out and said so.