Sign in to follow this  
shull

Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

5 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Yeah, one of the Aberdeen clubs pre 1903 merger played in a kit that colour.

I am assuming thar this was in their pre utter hatred of Rangers/The Rangers period.

Correct ! Although you wouldn't have thought that at the Smisa quiz  , last night. Great night , Directors/ex players team , management team , current players team (including new signings) and around 60 fans. Shame there wasn't a bigger turnout of members , I would hate to think that some of the current agendas flying about was the reason behind some supporters non-attendance !

I agree, it was a great night but it crossed my mind too that the incessant criticism of SMiSA that is going on might have affected the attendance.

27 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

I agree, it was a great night but it crossed my mind too that the incessant criticism of SMiSA that is going on might have affected the attendance.

60 is about the normal attendance at SMiSA events, (the legends night being an exception)  half a dozen or so posters asking for more openness about matters which should be made clear is hardly incessant criticism. I want SMiSA to succeed more than anyone i know, being more open could help recruit more members. The SMiSA board agreed at the AGM that communications could be better and promised to improve on that, they are working on it. I would doubt that the debate on here regarding SMiSA had anything to do with the attendance, more likely that it being held during close season/summer holiday period and having an entrance fee for those not contributing £25 a month or more would have had an adverse affect on attendance.

I would expect to be limited numbers available towards the end of the Season.

NOT IN JUNE BEFORE A FECKING BALL IS KICKED:lol:

Apart from playing football, we are pish at everything else.

GOD BLESS JACK ROSS 

6 minutes ago, div said:

When I say limited, there are still over 300 going on sale tomorrow emoji106.png

As long as there are enough to satisfy demand.

No excuses

Should not be any disappointed supporters.

Hopefully enough for everybody and not just Season Ticket Holders only.

300 Thought we had told JD to Gtf. Will be a lot of disappointed kids especially if there is a delay getting the next lot in.

Exactly. School holidays start this week and a lot of folk going on holiday. Surely we can't screw this up again.

Pre-release, 300 kits available, get in quick if you want to be one of the first to own it?

Seriously? What is it, a limited edition gold-embossed, autographed by Paul McCartney edition of 'Sgt Pepper'?

I have to say, in essence I'm with Shull on this one. 1. Get strips in earlier than we do. 2. Have adequate stock in the club shop. 3. Launch it properly with players modelling it in advance photos and signing autographs at a stadium launch.

In the name of the wee man, what is difficult about this?

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Pre-release, 300 kits available, get in quick if you want to be one of the first to own it?

Seriously? What is it, a limited edition gold-embossed, autographed by Paul McCartney edition of 'Sgt Pepper'?

I have to say, in essence I'm with Shull on this one. 1. Get strips in earlier than we do. 2. Have adequate stock in the club shop. 3. Launch it properly with players modelling it in advance photos and signing autographs at a stadium launch.

In the name of the wee man, what is difficult about this?

You do realise someone will be along very shortly to say Booooo ?!?! :rolleyes: