St Mirren v Spartans Scottish Cup 3rd Round 29/11/16

shull

Why on earth would the club  do that? Richard  when did that take place ? 

Maybe i am wrong. But i recall sending a truck to move them so we certainly had some and if they are not being used then where are they...if i remember i will check back on my emails and see but would think someone else on here would know if we still have them or not

1 hour ago, shull said:

Maybe I should act like a 10 year old and start ignoring the boring. 

Nah, I would maybe miss a peach of a post that might make me laugh or that needs to be deservedly ridiculed. 

Yes it's about time you grew up. 

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

why was there a pitch inspection at 12.30 on a Friday and the game was 3pm on Saturday? is cos Spartans have such a long journey . cos pretty sure pitch is playable right now. just passed walking the dog to the racecourse and it looked fine.

I live about a mile and a half from the ground,my grass looks fine as well.But when i tried to push a screwdriver into the ground about 2.30pm today,it would not go in even as much as 5mm so the ground is solid and unplayable i would say.

why was there a pitch inspection at 12.30 on a Friday and the game was 3pm on Saturday? is cos Spartans have such a long journey . cos pretty sure pitch is playable right now. just passed walking the dog to the racecourse and it looked fine.

Moredun pitch looks fine. However, when you get under the grass it's rock hard. I refer you to my earlier post.

On 25/11/2016 at 2:35 PM, TopCat said:

Absolute embarrassment. Sadly symptomatic of the way things have been going at the club since the new regime came in during the summer.

I think you'll find that the old regime knew it was broken in January this year when it failed to melt snow,or if you don't agree with that,what on earth (no pun intended) do you think the new regime done to render the heating system inoperable? did they purposefully break it to give you something to berate them about.

You can keep on backing the old regime for whatever reason you have to do so,most of the rest of us are well aware of their failings and their admission that they had lost interest in running our  club and letting the heating and the buildings at Ralston fall into disrepair is proof positive that they had let things go,whilst still being able to count on people such as yourself to say they done a great job,they actually did for a while then simply gave up.

11 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

I live about a mile and a half from the ground,my grass looks fine as well.But when i tried to push a screwdriver into the ground about 2.30pm today,it would not go in even as much as 5mm so the ground is solid and unplayable i would say.

9 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Moredun pitch looks fine. However, when you get under the grass it's rock hard. I refer you to my earlier post.

For today's wusses maybe. Real men, I say real men, would have no problem. :spud5

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

they might not be to blame. but knew it was broken and done nothing. doesn't inspire you with confidence. poor start to new ownership.

I am contributing to the buyout and i never knew it was broken,i think you are referring to the chairman knowing it was broken,not the fans who are contributing to the buyout,i know Gordon is one of those fans but he certainly never mentioned it to me or any other members that i know (unless he did and they didnae tell me)

So your wrong again Gary the general body of fans contributing to the buyout did not know the heating was broken.

Looked at weather for next few days. 3 or4 degrees maximum with night frosts. Temperatures only really rise on Tuesday but looking at 5 to 7 degrees. Don't see this thawing the pitch for the game. Just back a walk and roads and pavements icing up. Get this ush fixed or many more games will be off.

2 hours ago, rea said:

Maybe i am wrong. But i recall sending a truck to move them so we certainly had some and if they are not being used then where are they...if i remember i will check back on my emails and see but would think someone else on here would know if we still have them or not

What's done is done just seems strange.  Thanks for the answer. 

36 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

I am contributing to the buyout and i never knew it was broken,i think you are referring to the chairman knowing it was broken,not the fans who are contributing to the buyout,i know Gordon is one of those fans but he certainly never mentioned it to me or any other members that i know (unless he did and they didnae tell me)

So your wrong again Gary the general body of fans contributing to the buyout did not know the heating was broken.

Listen guys , can you all help me out my 8 year old Volvo which I admit I bought brand new ( mug ) is needing replaced ( according to Wife ) any chance starting a wee contribution from you all every month ? IVE worked it out that if I can get just 30 of you to chip in £ 15 a month that will do the job ! I'll bring it to all home games and you can all touch it ! Hey maybe Gordon can assist also ? Since I'm contributing to his pleasure ! Then when I sell it I'll split what I get among the 30 subscribers !

58 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Listen guys , can you all help me out my 8 year old Volvo which I admit I bought brand new ( mug ) is needing replaced ( according to Wife ) any chance starting a wee contribution from you all every month ? IVE worked it out that if I can get just 30 of you to chip in £ 15 a month that will do the job ! I'll bring it to all home games and you can all touch it ! Hey maybe Gordon can assist also ? Since I'm contributing to his pleasure ! Then when I sell it I'll split what I get among the 30 subscribers !

No,firstly because 30 of us couldn't possibly get any use out of it if it was just a standard 5-7 seat car,secondly you wouldn't be paying your share and i assume your wife will also want use of it to go on long solo car trips.

4 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

No,firstly because 30 of us couldn't possibly get any use out of it if it was just a standard 5-7 seat car,secondly you wouldn't be paying your share and i assume your wife will also want use of it to go on long solo car trips.

And also because he's a moaning boring tit.

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Shull is having a breakdown

I only come on here to chill out inbetween hires.

Treat it as a leisurely sport not to be taken seriously.

It seems the The Ignoring Ignoramuses are teetering on the edge. :lol:

Why all the moaning?
We complain when games are called off late.

As for the under soil heating... Id rather NOT have it fixed. Dreadful waste of cash which does little to help the condition of the pitch.

If it is cold enough to require undersoil heating, it is too cold to be expected to sit in our tin refrigerator watching football.

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why all the moaning?
We complain when games are called off late.

As for the under soil heating... Id rather NOT have it fixed. Dreadful waste of cash which does little to help the condition of the pitch.

If it is cold enough to require undersoil heating, it is too cold to be expected to sit in our tin refrigerator watching football.

Wimp.:P

thought you were all in it together. so it's Gordon's fault. club is in a shambles. training ground has a few problems as well somebody has to step up and get things done.