St Mirren v Spartans Scottish Cup 3rd Round 29/11/16

shull

2 hours ago, Slash said:

It would appear that the online ticket store is not allowing you to buy a ticket for this rearranged match. 

http://www.smfctickets.co.uk/buy/games.php

The ticket office wasn't open today so nobody  there to update the system mate. Assume it will be done tomorrow so that smart card holders can charge the game to their card. I couldn't make it on Saturday but I can make it on Tuesday so I'll be looking to buy tomorrow!

The website itself has been updated now to reflect the revised arrangements for the game, web guys still finding their feet with the new platform there.

Better days than that, I can mind.

Getting liftit ower the Turnstile. [emoji4]

Magic days , loved that , waiting at the corner 'Hey mister can you give me a lift over' , "Aye son, nae bother' was the usual reply but often you didn't need to ask :)

Pay at gate should really still have its place in today's game - every game

17 hours ago, buddiecat said:

Did you use a Philips,slotted or cross point screwdriver though ? apparently it may be a question of which is best or is the referees' key method the preferred option.

I think, bizarrely we may have stumbled across the cause of the USH failure???

if we can identify the specific game, (my money is on the Abandoned Raith game when Chick Young let slip the ush wisnae on) then apply a mathematical equation to the height, weight and average pounds of pressure likely to be applied by the referee on the day.... and crucially.... how long the key he used was???

there might be a bit of insurance compo in the offing? 

48 minutes ago, shull said:

South Stand ( Family) and North Stand closed tomorrow night.  

My dad and brother have a season ticket for the South Stand and had their ticket for tomorrow's game added to their smart card thing. First either of them knew the stand wasn't going to be open was when I just mentioned it after having read about it on the website.

Anyone know which of the two stands that will be open they have to use? Can they just pick any empty seat in either of the stands?

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

My dad and brother have a season ticket for the South Stand and had their ticket for tomorrow's game added to their smart card thing. First either of them knew the stand wasn't going to be open was when I just mentioned it after having read about it on the website.

Anyone know which of the two stands that will be open they have to use? Can they just pick any empty seat in either of the stands?

The Family Stand will be closed for tomorrow night's match, along with the North Stand. Anyone with a ticket for the Family Stand will be able to use their ticket to access the other stands.

From the OS.

9 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think, bizarrely we may have stumbled across the cause of the USH failure???

if we can identify the specific game, (my money is on the Abandoned Raith game when Chick Young let slip the ush wisnae on) then apply a mathematical equation to the height, weight and average pounds of pressure likely to be applied by the referee on the day.... and crucially.... how long the key he used was???

there might be a bit of insurance compo in the offing? 

Let's not talk about the Raith game again.That game should have been postponed in the morning,but no thought for the punter.

Funnily enough corporate side was full. It was easier once they all had a swally to tell them at 3pm it was off

This present situation reminds me of a certain Neil Rankine ,google him ,he is a bookie /con man who owned Dumbarton FC,Livingston ,East Fife,

He sold the Sons to Brabco ,a company based in Panama,with no Directors easily available.

We may be victims against and sold a pup.

I believe he was sniffing around us at one point.