St Mirren v Spartans Scottish Cup 3rd Round 29/11/16

shull

We could have shouted from the rooftops. Given out 1000 freebies to local schoolkids. Reduced admission to a fiver across the board with an appeal to fans that to make it financially viable we need increased numbers... So many things we COULD have done.
We chose to shut a stand and piss off ST holders instead.

Someone's arse needs booted!

What we really need is a fresh start and new ideas in the boardroom. Oh no wait, that was last seasons moan.

The Board would rather nobody was in attendance. 

No need to pay Stewards 

No need to pay Spartans 

And Catering and Matchday Programme money goes elsewhere. 

But there will be a glorious Dinner Function for the future in their planning. 

FAQ'S

1: Is the game on tonight?

2: Are there any inspections planned today?

3: When the fùck are st mirren gonnie win a game?

Game is indeed on :)

Still going Saints 1-2 Spartans

I've got a broken TV , toaster and kettle , I thought about getting them repaired , but I'm following the clubs lead on this , keeping equipment that's useful and has a specific purpose broken till I'm really hungry and bored.

Time to stop fixing broken things guys, just have expensive broken items all over your house , it's the future :P

14 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I've got a broken TV , toaster and kettle , I thought about getting them repaired , but I'm following the clubs lead on this , keeping equipment that's useful and has a specific purpose broken till I'm really hungry and bored.

Time to stop fixing broken things guys, just have expensive broken items all over your house , it's the future :P

We all have things that need fixed. However the most important thing is to have enough money to pay the mortgage/rent. 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

We could have shouted from the rooftops. Given out 1000 freebies to local schoolkids. Reduced admission to a fiver across the board with an appeal to fans that to make it financially viable we need increased numbers... So many things we COULD have done.

Aye and after shouting from the rooftops what crowd would you expect and what would you suggest they shout?

Perhaps come and see the wonderful Saints who are about to go on a fantastic cup run? 

That would perhaps sell out what?

I am assuming there will be a Minute's Silence for our former legendary Coach, David Provan who passed away at the weekend. 

Really goes without saying. 

He was partly responsible for a great St Mirren Era and the nurturing of the fabulous Fergies Furies. 

There will be a Tannoy announcement, I 'm sure. 

RIP Davie 

Edited by shull

2 hours ago, shull said:

The Board would rather nobody was in attendance. 

No need to pay Stewards 

No need to pay Spartans 

And Catering and Matchday Programme money goes elsewhere. 

But there will be a glorious Dinner Function for the future in their planning. 

looking forward to another night of fine fayre on friday

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

DO you honestly expect Spartans to agree ?

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Do you honestly accept not trying as a valid excuse?

Certainly not but you know as well as me that £5 entry was never going to happen. Easy to say do this do that when you know it would never happen. Want to answer the question now ?

27 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Do you honestly accept not trying as a valid excuse?

We need to focus on getting things right on the pitch. Then we would have something to market. Presently there are season ticket die hards who get free entry to games not going. If we can't attract season ticket holders who have already paid for their tickets to go then what is the chance of getting people who don't normally go to turn up?

Edited by Kendo

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

3 hours ago, lovestreet said:

Not going lost interest shower of heartless wanks

A broken shower to add to the long list...   :(

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why would Spartans agree to 1,000 more St Mirren fans attending when there is no benefit to them? These ideas aren't considered because they are pointless.

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

I see you've not fixed the broken record either.