Most important games in our History?

They're quite obviously not the most important games in our history.

It's November. We could lose all 3 games this month and still survive comfortably.

I've already resigned myself that this will be a season long relegation battle. As with every relegation battle in the country, it will be decided from March onwards.

We just need to hope we have a good enough January so we can scrape 8th.

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

As you don't take offence.......

Still no one on here has said how they see this changing

Shull- We know its piss...... any suggestions to how its changes bar sacking all the players

I see the Valium has kicked in.......................that's a much nicer post. :rolleyes:

PS You are right, Shull does go on and on and fecking on. :lol:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I see the Valium has kicked in.......................that's a much nicer post. :rolleyes:

PS You are right, Shull does go on and on and fecking on. :lol:

Thanks Faraway

Yes I have several Class C and B drugs "lined up "for the next 4 matches.......

I just wanted Shull to give me some wisdom not nag, we know they are shite hence the post. Mind u if I had said that Simon Cowells pet ant had died he would probably liked the post ^_^

Just now, DougJamie said:

Thanks Faraway

Yes I have several Class C and B drugs "lined up "for the next 4 matches.......

I just wanted Shull to give me some wisdom not nag, we know they are shite hence the post. Mind u if I had said that Simon Cowells pet ant had died he would probably liked the post ^_^

FFS, more drugs I'm afraid. :lol:

58 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Meantime outwith of the world of Shull we are bottom of league, stop making this all about u , u insecure prick

You lost it. Cannae take opposite opinion 

Lots of love 

Prick x

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

The Thread is a joke?? Said the master of pish Threads

This thread is about the team I support having one of the most important weeks of its life. Not some C lister dying or the colour of boots....

Don't know what Matchdays u go to, but over the last 3 years there has been plenty of boo boys.

Yes, I know what a pish Thread is. Welcome. 

As for Matchday I was talking about myself not the crowd in general. 

Try and concentrate before you start throwing shite and abuse about. 

57 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

As you don't take offence.......

Still no one on here has said how they see this changing

Shull- We know its piss...... any suggestions to how its changes bar sacking all the players

Just got to hope Ross can shake them all up. He has got a hell of a job trying to turn that shower of lazy inadequates into some sort of success. 

Hope it begins tomorrow with a victory. 

Oh well 4 pages of as much shite that's on the park........ so I will makes some suggestions.

We have a dodgy defence and a powderpuff mid field, little or no pace in the team.............. hmmmmm.....

Apparently one of the Queens Corgis passed away yesterday aged 53......

12 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

This post is one of the most depressing posts I have ever encountered and there has been some really depressing posts on this forum.

So am going along 2night and am stick £10 on St Mirren 2 win 4-1.

COYS

Which one?

Which post has pushed you towards the edge?

(as you're so prepared to chuck away a tenner, can I have some of your excess lottery winnings?  Please.  )

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

That's one thing I've never understood, how can a moderator have anyone on an ignore list?

Surely you miss any things that are out of order or other posts that become not healthy for the forum?

Missing the day to day posts puts you at a disadvantage and allows many "unseen" posts to go unnoticed.

Always thought this idea was lazy moderating.

Easy enough to let mods know if posts are out of order - mods can't read every post on the forum, and certainly not every one of that clown's daily stream of pish...

Edited by Soctty

Which one?

Which post has pushed you towards the edge?

(as you're so prepared to chuck away a tenner, can I have some of your excess lottery winnings?  Please.  )

Which one hasn't

Got 66/1 on the buddies to win 4-1.

Got the inspiration from the Exeter fan who put £10 on Exeter to win 4-1 on every game and is ahead of the bookies.

Exeter City to win 4-1 - a sure-fire way to beat the bookmakers?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37691110

20 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Div says not many teams will go to Easter Road expecting to win on this thread, but he was all over Twitter on Friday saying he expected a St Mirren win. He doesn't like Supporter's abusing the team yet on here he freely abuses the customers who use his websites.

Are the customers players? Or are they rockets rabidly seeking attention?

Didn't manage to Easter Road on Saturday, but was encouraged by the performance against Utd in the previous match. Was also encouraged by the match reporter on Radio Scotland on Saturday who said Saints were set up positively, and were dangerous on the counter early on.

We need the fans to be positive and stay positive, as the atmosphere at the next few games could be important to lift the players. I think we'll win tonight, being a derby the form book goes out the window, and the fans will be right up for it. I'm sure the manager, as a former Saints player, will know the importance of the fixture even when our league position isn't as perilous, and the players will also know it's imperative we compete tonight.

I think we'll win the match, giving us a boost ahead of Saturday, when another win will see us shooting up the table.

Without positivity, life is very hard. Keep the chins up - there are still 78 points to play for this season. Pick up three tonight and get the confidence returning for the team for this month, in which the rest of our games are at home.