This Is Anfield

Sonny

The Club are looking for a slogan for above the players' tunnel to be seen by all players before running on to the pitch. The same slogan will be used on all vomitories for the fans to see. A great idea and one that will slowly help to make the stadium our own. Now I am sure most of the comments posted here will be sarcastic or abusive (eg FTOF etc) but here is a chance to have your ideas made immortal.

I am a Northern Soul fan (not the only one on here)  and like the idea of the Northern Soul badge with the words Northern Soul replaced by St Mirren and the NS slogan of Keep The Faith.  I know one poster has already that as his Avatar. Any other ideas?

Here is the full article from the OS.

Calling all Saints fans!

We want your help as we look to make some changes around the Paisley 2021 Stadium. 

In a bid to bring the players and supporters closer together and to create a sense of unity between the two, we are asking for your suggestions for what we can put above the tunnel area for the players to see right before they run on to the park.

The plan will be to have the slogan emblazoned on the area just above the tunnel exit on the inside of the stadium and have the exact same thing on the exits from all the vomitories throughout the stadium. 

We've all seen some of the iconic examples in football, such as the 'This is Anfield' sign that sits above the tunnel area at the home of Liverpool FC and we want to replicate that at our stadium. 

So send your ideas - whether it's a slogan or some artwork - to us on our Twitter or Facebook page or email [email protected] and the best will be adorned throughout the stadium.

NS.jpg

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your idea is good Sonny my preference would be the club crest. Make history you will never be forgotten.

We could have the team running out to some Northern Soul classics instead of You Can Call Me Al ..

Here is the classic Frank Wilson's Do I love you. A great wee singalong for the team (and a great anthem) .... :)

Edited by Sonny

There's a few I've seen while reading Chicago Cubs stuff in the past few days that we could nick seeing as they don't need them any more:

There's Always Next Year

Do Simple Better

Try Not To Suck

We could always nick Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose from Friday Night Lights.