This Is Anfield

Sonny

4 hours ago, Kendo said:

Something short and punchy along the lines of.

Make Paisley proud.

or

the Pride of Paisley 

or even more controversial 

the Pride of Renfrewshire

Good suggestion on the first two.  The P alliteration works well.

You could drop the P from the third one, and that would work just as well...  :)

There's a few I've seen while reading Chicago Cubs stuff in the past few days that we could nick seeing as they don't need them any more:

There's Always Next Year

Do Simple Better

Try Not To Suck

We could always nick Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose from Friday Night Lights.

One of our players should be reminded of the middle two...

Guest TPAFKATS
Your idea is good Sonny my preference would be the club crest. Make history you will never be forgotten.

The current squad appear to be trying to achieve this...Unfortunately

i'd use iconic photo's for this

for the players tunnel, the goal line clearance v Rangers where 4 or 5 St Mirren players are photographed from behind the goal all jumping together to clear a ball off the line.

Slogan would either be             One town One Team. This is St Mirren   or In it together.

For the other vomitories, I'd use the same slogan (to keep the message consistent) but use other iconic/memorable pictures too. A different phot in each vomitory

Thommo reeling away after scoring at Hampden, Cup winning teams with their cups etc etc. The supporters could be polled to choose their chosen photo's from a shortlist & as someone else suggested (think it was Div) have these sponsored by local businesses for a win/win on financing it.

Edited by Kombibuddie

i'd use iconic photo's for this

for the players tunnel, the goal line clearance v Rangers where 4 or 5 St Mirren players are photographed from behind the goal all jumping together to clear a ball off the line.

Slogan would either be             One town One Team. This is St Mirren   or In it together.

For the other vomitories, I'd use the same slogan (to keep the message consistent) but use other iconic/memorable pictures too. A different phot in each vomitory

Thommo reeling away after scoring at Hampden, Cup winning teams with their cups etc etc. The supporters could be polled to choose their chosen photo's from a shortlist & as someone else suggested (think it was Div) have these sponsored by local businesses for a win/win on financing it.

I get it but St Mirren is not about one town one team and I'm a Paisley born and bread boy. I have met so many fans outwith Paisley it's untrue. The lads from Ayrshire born and Brad there who support Saints a few from Glasgow also. We are a Renfrewshire and beyond club mate I want these fans out with Paisley to feel very much part of our family.

39 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I get it but St Mirren is not about one town one team and I'm a Paisley born and bread boy. I have met so many fans outwith Paisley it's untrue. The lads from Ayrshire born and Brad there who support Saints a few from Glasgow also. We are a Renfrewshire and beyond club mate I want these fans out with Paisley to feel very much part of our family.

As an exile myself (30 years in London), I get your point. I'd go for "In it together" or similar

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

40% of season ticket holders do not live in Paisley