Kyle Magennis

shull

Does anyone know if the u20's can be watched on anything this afternoon?

Good luck Kyle!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Black & White Army mobile app

UNILAD Sport Facebook page has streamed all the games so far. Also, if you have a Bet365 account and it's in credit, you can see it there too.

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

Does anyone know if the u20's can be watched on anything this afternoon?

Good luck Kyle!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Black & White Army mobile app

It will be available on Bet365, if you have an account. If the gambling sites have it, there will almost certainly be a live Youtube feed as well.

VMhnBBA.png

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

A picture has just appeared on Facebook of him on crutches!!!! Anyone know what's happened or how long he's out for? 

Seen on another thread that it's ligament damage.Don't know anymore details.

That would be a gutter, would be out into the new year if it's ligament damage. A massive loss. 

Depends on what ligaments are damaged and how badly. Impossible to put a timescale on it. Worst case scenario is cruciate ligament damage, which would be far longer. Pray to whatever deity or false idol you worship, as his presence is key to us making a serious promotion challenge this season. May the force be with us.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

A picture has just appeared on Facebook of him on crutches!!!! Anyone know what's happened or how long he's out for? 

Hefty tackle from a Dundee player that left him limping quite badly on Tuesday. 

Hope beyond hope that it's nothing more than a relatively minor setback.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hefty tackle from a Dundee player that left him limping quite badly on Tuesday. 

Hope beyond hope that it's nothing more than a relatively minor setback.

Was it not a 50 50 ball with both players connecting with the ball at the same time ? Mind I was in the main stand I'm mature years with fading eye sight:(

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Was it not a 50 50 ball with both players connecting with the ball at the same time ? Mind I was in the main stand I'm mature years with fading eye sight:(

To be fair, it was but it was a hefty challenge from the Dundee player that Kyle either had to also go for or pull out of and get hurt even worse, so he threw himself into it too.

One of those ones the that if he'd pulled out of it, he'd have been getting stretchered off.

2 minutes ago, Saint Garf said:

Hope he's not out too long. Would be a massive loss. Honestly, of McLean, McGinn, Mallan, McAllister, Morgan, I think Kyle could be the best of the lot.

Agreed his pace and strength even for someone of a smaller build is frightening. On that wing often no one can get near him.