Kyle Magennis

shull

5 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Mcgennis has been injured most of the last two years, people hanging on to his coat-tails waiting for a player to emerge need to get a grip. Would far rather use his wage in somebody not so injury prone..

Think you may have the wrong Kyle 🙃

in all seriousness though hope both kyles can get fit and showing their potential this season, be a much better team with both of them fit and in form.

52 minutes ago, mattman said:

Think you may have the wrong Kyle 🙃

in all seriousness though hope both kyles can get fit and showing their potential this season, be a much better team with both of them fit and in form.

Think you may be talking shite, has hardly kicked a ball in two years and has hardly been outstanding...cant see it being a big loss..

5 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
6 hours ago, Leatherface said:
Mcgennis has been injured most of the last two years, people hanging on to his coat-tails waiting for a player to emerge need to get a grip. Would far rather use his wage in somebody not so injury prone..

Sad

No need to be sad, just accept it..

22 appearances before his serious injury in a truncated season suggests you are talking shite. If you want to be taken seriously as a WUM you need to put some more effort and preparation in. Try a little harder and you may have a chance of joining you pal Shull and all his doppelgangers on my ignore list.

Surprised to read he’s still only 21. How many games has he played for us now? 100 or so plus 5 or 6 times for Scotland U21?  I make that four seasons of first team football, and the first season he didn’t break through until October/November.

Depends how you frame it. 

Edited by aldo_j

22 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
On 6/25/2020 at 5:10 PM, Leatherface said:

22 appearances before his serious injury in a truncated season suggests you are talking shite. If you want to be taken seriously as a WUM you need to put some more effort and preparation in. Try a little harder and you may have a chance of joining you pal Shull and all his doppelgangers on my ignore list.

Didn't kick a ball in those games..

• 2 months later...

A brief digression if I may (and I’m not specifically having a pop at SPS here).

Where did this current penchant for using the word “alluded” come from? Don’t get me wrong, in context it’s a perfectly acceptable word, but nevertheless it’s one that previously no f**ker would have used and now everyone seems to be using it, particularly pundits.

The point of this post is to ask the above question as well as mentioning two points of order.

Firstly it is often misspelt as eluded (as SPS has done above). This means to escape from something. 
Secondly it is almost always used out of context. It means to hint at something or mention something indirectly. However, it is almost always used incorrectly to indicate that someone has simply said something. No no no no no.

Here endeth today’s lesson. As always, here to help. 

A brief digression if I may (and I’m not specifically having a pop at SPS here).

Where did this current penchant for using the word “alluded” come from? Don’t get me wrong, in context it’s a perfectly acceptable word, but nevertheless it’s one that previously no f**ker would have used and now everyone seems to be using it, particularly pundits.

The point of this post is to ask the above question as well as mentioning two points of order.

Firstly it is often misspelt as eluded (as SPS has done above). This means to escape from something. 

Secondly it is almost always used out of context. It means to hint at something or mention something indirectly. However, it is almost always used incorrectly to indicate that someone has simply said something. No no no no no.

All that for a bit of miss spelling. You really should get out more [emoji1787][emoji469][emoji1665][emoji173]

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

All that fir a bit of miss spelling. You really should get out more emoji1787.pngemoji469.pngemoji1665.pngemoji173.png

🤣

Naw naw mate. Your misspelling was only a tiny part of it. There is a hugely important social point being made here. Some worry about coronavirus. Some worry about their job. I worry about why folk say stuff and educating those less cleverererer than masel.  😘

23 minutes ago, freethinker said:

It's been alluded by some that Krankies Therapist is Shull.

He most certainly is not Shull.

You see here Shull gives us a great example of what I’m talking about. Folk don’t allude to the fact that KT is Shull, they just say that he is. 
In the same fashion here I have not alluded to the fact that Freethinker is Shull. I have clearly stated it.

Thank you Shull for this helpful example. 

There's definitely one person on here that uses his own definitions for words, so why can't others? [emoji38]

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

🤣

Naw naw mate. Your misspelling was only a tiny part of it. There is a hugely important social point being made here. Some worry about coronavirus. Some worry about their job. I worry about why folk say stuff and educating those less cleverererer than masel.  😘

You are Aluddin Sane...🎸