Kyle Magennis

shull

21 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Why not give this information direct to the fans via the St Mirren TV channel?

I am pretty sure it was NOTTHEOLDFIRM requesting an interview rather than Goody contacting them. Since we have a game tomorrow I dare say there will be an interview with Goody which covers the above. NTOF just got in first. No big deal IMHO.

Edit to Add... And Ben Banks of NTOF very frequently posts articles on St Mirren and has interviews with players and former players eg Cody Cooke and Gavin Reilly over the last couple of weeks..

Edited by Sonny
Edit to Add...

The people on twitter who are accusing the club of lying are the ones who manipulated the poll to name the streets on the site of the old stadium.

After said manipulation of the poll to include one of the streets named after their pal, they lied and said it was after a player with the same surname.

See if you lie once, you're a liar.

13 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Oh look a "new" poster spouting utter pish, just in time to defend the honour of our failing board members.  What a coincidence, what a coincidence indeed.

Lets deal with this keyboard boak shall we.

1)  Ffs he wouldnt sign new contract, - You know that do you?  Also he was our player and our Captain.

2)   is injury prone and would have left end of season - Well if he was that injury prone why did JG make him the Captain?  All players get injuries and Kyle has just been a bit unlucky.  Again you seem to know that he was off at the end of the season.  What a well informed producer of boak you are

3)  Hasn't played a game and certainly wasn't going be some kind of saviour - He was our Captain so the manager clearly (and rightly) rated him.  Quite the stupid point you have made.

4)  Fully back club on this taking money before he walks for nothing....- Of course you do.  Why type the other boak though? 

Well I find your contribution to be nothing more than idiotic spew, idiotic spew indeed.

By christ you are thick as f**k!

4 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

“I had a conversation with the manager [Jim Goodwin] and [CEO] Tony Fitzpatrick and said it was a good opportunity for me and I’d like to go - but I wasn’t going to fall out with anybody over it."

Canny be true, as a few on here claim to see through it. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, hamlet said:

Can't  understand.................. Magennis on Hibs substitute bench to-night, six days after Goodwin moaning about lack of players to fill his bench.

I seem to remember both Kyle and Goodwin saying that he would be back for the league cup games, and he is. Sadly, just not for us.

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sorry, I've been always been of the opinion that Tony is a liability and waste of a wage.

All about opinions. 

Would be best in an ambassadorial role,         club legend type of thing.

Too emotional for CEO responsibilities and we employ a general manager now too

Do we need both??