Kyle Magennis

shull

On 10/12/2016 at 10:05 AM, aldo_j said:

Great news, hope we get a few others secured.

sad day when they're are more posts on a bloody seat plaque than this. Sign of a forum I guess.

Players and managers come and go - a seat plaque is forever.

#prayforyourplaque

6 hours ago, stlucifer said:

It's taken a while but we are seeing the fruits of the Ralston labour. Great news and let's hope the other protégés will follow this trend.

Indeed. There will still be some who'll claim that our youth setup is sub-par, though. Yet the correlation between the introduction of the young lads and the performances improving are clear for all to see.

4 products of our own youth system started yesterday, another came off the bench and a sixth was ill or would have started as well.

With guys like O'Keefe, Whyte, Stewart and Orsi waiting in the wings for their chance as well, things will hopefully continue to improve.

I would ask everyone to be mindful these young lads are just learning their trade, they will have ups, and downs and that means it is important not to heap all your hopes and expectations on them. The whole squad need to pull us out of this, be thankful there are a few new stars shining through, but lets help them to live, learn and enjoy their game.

https://g.co/kgs/lgVkDC

• 5 months later...

In the Scotland Under 20s squad.  Well done to the lad, well deserved.  

Would of been good if Kyle McAllister was in it as well from the youth academy point of view but no sign.  Is he maybe injured? don't think he's kicked a ball for Derby. 

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Would of been good if Kyle McAllister was in it as well from the youth academy point of view but no sign.  Is he maybe injured? don't think he's kicked a ball for Derby. 

Very well deserved, but thats another of our young talent in a big shop window!

He had a known injury before leaving us and then went under the knife almost immediately after joining them.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

You think Kyle is only good for the charity shop? Really

You quoted shop window.

I was only referring to the fact that some of our supporter think we are a charity when it comes to selling our talented players.

But you can take whatever twisted you want as you always do.

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, pod said:

You quoted shop window.

I was only referring to the fact that some of our supporter think we are a charity when it comes to selling our talented players.

But you can take whatever twisted you want as you always do.

If it means anything, I have to admit. That's the way I thought you meant it.

• 2 weeks later...