Remembrance Day

The Match is on the 13th and there is an official " SILENCE " throughout the Country just under 2 hours earlier. 

Absolutely delighted, those veterans from Erskine will be there. 

I watched, last week on TV, a very emotional and humbling programme regarding 100 years of Erskine Hospital. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Match is on the 13th and there is an official " SILENCE " throughout the Country just under 2 hours earlier. 

Absolutely delighted, those veterans from Erskine will be there. 

I watched, last week on TV, a very emotional and humbling programme regarding 100 years of Erskine Hospital. 

Yeah it was excellent and eye opening. Some guys, amazing people

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

What the hell is holdingmaboaby on about - you think we shouldn't be paying our respects , is that seriously what you are saying ???

My reading of it is that he's a fan of another club, who comes on here to call us all 'total losers', but he'll have to look up 'irony' in the dictionary.

12 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

My reading of it is that he's a fan of another club, who comes on here to call us all 'total losers', but he'll have to look up 'irony' in the dictionary.

noun

the act or process of smoothing or pressing clothes, linens, etc., with a heated iron.

articles of clothing or the like that have been or are to be ironed

Because we have a game on Sunday the 11th and will be holding it then. The Fans Council have organised a piper and the Veterans from Erskine will be guests of the club.

Nice gesture by the club. Hope they do it right.

Tell the veterans to bring their boots with them.