Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Yellabelly

Inter UK Super Cup

Recommended Posts

Gearing up for a Saints v United final thirty years after that glorious day at Hampden when Fergie rattled in the winner. :wink:




TNS - season so far in League

Played 14 , won 14 GD +45

Now , I personally won't be stupid enough to talk about standards of each league as there is no need.

Scottish football is pish generally , but I love it regardless.

If it was this weekend ? They'd murder us I think.

As it's not for a long while , we will be up and running 'finally' so could be a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My preference wid be QoS...  at Ayr...  if there had to be a final.

 

Although, as I said on the Latest scores thread,  WGAF?

It would be poetic justice for Reagan/Donkey to inaugurate a new trivial "Scotch" tournament won by outsiders.

 

(Beware, btw...   The New Saints 3rd goal at Livi was a CRACKER!  Quality fitba)

Edited by antrin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, whydowebother said:


TNS - season so far in League

Played 14 , won 14 GD +45

Now , I personally won't be stupid enough to talk about standards of each league as there is no need.

Scottish football is pish generally , but I love it regardless.

If it was this weekend ? They'd murder us I think.

As it's not for a long while , we will be up and running 'finally' so could be a good game.

They blew Livi away with some ease. You`ve got to hope by the time we play them JR will have the real Saints playing silky soccer ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HSS said:

Where would the Final be played IF we get there?

v Dundee Utd.......Perth would make sense but would it be big enough?Might go to one of the Edinbugh grounds.

v QotS.......Fir Park seems a fair choice.

If TNS get to the final they could play it at Carlisle.

Carlisle are at home that weekend. Can they play it at an English ground since TNS are suppose to be Welsh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, renfrew said:

Carlisle are at home that weekend. Can they play it at an English ground since TNS are suppose to be Welsh ?

TNS play in England.  I'm not sure the SPFL would want the final played outwith Scotland?  Should be a fair demand for tickets if/ when we get to the final. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

TNS play in England.  I'm not sure the SPFL would want the final played outwith Scotland?  Should be a fair demand for tickets if/ when we get to the final. 

They might play in England but they play in a Welsh league so I just cant see a final with them in it being played in England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 8:08 PM, renfrew said:

Carlisle are at home that weekend. Can they play it at an English ground since TNS are suppose to be Welsh ?

Carlisle will be told that they're not playing that day.

This will open the door to the Vanarama League Clubs entering their reserve teams in next seasons tournament.

Of course it all depends onTNS getting to the Final. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bear in mind, this is an utterly diddy cup, dreamt up by the arsehole fantasists allegedly heading up Scottish Fitba.  It's all an embarrassment...  even though the Saints are still in it.


Oi, at least wait until we're oot, before slating the competition.

PS not that I want us oot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news winning at East Fife and The New Saints got beat for the first time all season at part-timers Carmarthen today. A near-post header from a corner on the stroke of half time doing the job in a 0-1 defeat.

Fingers crossed for us stringing a two match winning run together at last!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, hughsie said:

Good news winning at East Fife and The New Saints got beat for the first time all season at part-timers Carmarthen today. A near-post header from a corner on the stroke of half time doing the job in a 0-1 defeat.

Fingers crossed for us stringing a two match winning run together at last!!!

 

Could we not make that three?... or four, or six, .........or TEN?

Edited by stlucifer
adding finger crosses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×