Tom Walsh

magnus

2 hours ago, Renfrewsaint said:

7 goals in 10 games for Raith last season isn't too shabby at all. Maybe he's not getting played to his strength's?

I make it 6 goals in 10 games and 3 were in 1 game against us where three times he just ran on to a long ball to slot past Langfield. I am really surprised that he is in the Scotland U20 squad as his overall play has been pretty dismal this season.

43 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I make it 6 goals in 10 games and 3 were in 1 game against us where three times he just ran on to a long ball to slot past Langfield. I am really surprised that he is in the Scotland U20 squad as his overall play has been pretty dismal this season.

6 goals and 2 assists in 7 starts. Pretty good return. Poorer for us, playing in a poorer team, and getting very little continuity in terms of playing time.

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Sonny said:

Shankland is under contract until May so reckon we have no choice but keep him (and I probably would anyway). Still think a couple of experienced pros are required especially one for cover in midfield as the young guys may lose form and we have no cover for injuries. Hardie's wages may pay for one additional squad player and if Walsh doesn't show a greater appetite that could be another. Do not see much scope for bringing in new faces unless we get rid of bodies and the only possibilities are Hardie and Walsh.

Two front players to go.

Hardie to go, I feel sure.

Walsh I like but also think he will go .

Might also have a third.

Calumny Gallagher works hard but low return.

Midfielder to go.

Hutton has gone on short term loan.

Defenders to go.

Perhaps Webster to go on loan.

• 1 month later...