So Farewell Then Daniel Prodan

shull

Guest NotRFCanymore
13 hours ago, Guest HS from RM said:

Pretty poor taste comment pal. Even on Kerryfail Street they were respectful.

Indeed, time to raise our morals up to the standard of the Rangers Media Forum. :lol:

Well, Mr Helicopter Sundae, how does the Johnny Doyle song go again ?

The one with " attic " in it.

Guest SIRCHICGREEN
13 hours ago, Guest HS from RM said:

Did you drop a wee thank you comment in Kerrydale Street ? :)TAMAR

20 hours ago, Guest HS from RM said:

Apologies.

I should have been more sensitive to the nature of the thread when pointing out RM's hypocrisy.

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, Guest Part Time Saints said:

Keep telling yourself that  - I'm off to Ibrox now to watch Rangers.

PLAYED 12 - WON 0 :wacko:

You might go to Ibrox now to watch THE Rangers.

You might go to Ibrox now to watch Rangers International FC.

But unless you're the sort of saddo who goes with his chums into a darkened room to watch videos of the deid club, then you won't be watching Rangers at Ibrox now.

It's the fairy tales that you need to keep telling yourself about it being the same club...

WTF!

Mods should be binning most of the posts on this embarrassment of a thread.

What started as a comment about the passing of an ex football player that just happened to play for Rangers, turns into an embarrassing slagging match. Does it really matter what club he played for???? The guy was only 44 and probably left a wife and family behind. It amazes me when I read on here about the disgust aimed toward how the fans of the old firm (yeah, I know someone will pick me up for that) behave. Kettle and pot springs to mind.

8 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

What started as a comment about the passing of an ex football player that just happened to play for Rangers, turns into an embarrassing slagging match. Does it really matter what club he played for???? The guy was only 44 and probably left a wife and family behind. It amazes me when I read on here about the disgust aimed toward how the fans of the old firm (yeah, I know someone will pick me up for that) behave. Kettle and pot springs to mind.

Spot on.

You're right about the OF reference, antrin will be along to give another long winded load of bollox about how...................ach, you know the story. :snore

Edited by faraway saint

Well said.

I have never mentioned the dead footballer.  The name means nothing to me.  I have no thoughts either way other than that someone died. So I would not have commented on the thread.

However, a  fan of the dead club chose to come on a Saints forum and abuse Saints fans of being disrespectful.  As if bigots should be our moral judges!

It is THAT pot, kettle, black to which I have responded.

And I'll  keep doing that as long as they keep telling lies. 

All those of you happy to be taken as mugs (by them and the SFA) need to learn to calm down and see the world as it really is - not as bigots would like it to be.

Since I seem to be the catalyst for this I shall state that there have been irreverent comments directed at numerous "celebrities" over the years in the "well farewell now" threads.

A great number of them would have been survived by family members and that is their grief to bear.

Are the comments acceptable?  Well, moderators of good taste and morals will argue against that, I think its all fair game.

It seems a few Rangers fans were upset by my post but I'd bet all my worth that had it been a Celtic related comment they wouldn't have been so precious.

I'm actually glad it upset them, that was the intent.

9 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Since I seem to be the catalyst for this I shall state that there have been irreverent comments directed at numerous "celebrities" over the years in the "well farewell now" threads.

A great number of them would have been survived by family members and that is their grief to bear.

Are the comments acceptable?  Well, moderators of good taste and morals will argue against that, I think its all fair game.

It seems a few Rangers fans were upset by my post but I'd bet all my worth that had it been a Celtic related comment they wouldn't have been so precious.

I'm actually glad it upset them, that was the intent.

It's not you, Eric.

It's an official 'condition'.  :)

They can't help it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sevcosis

It's not you, Eric.

It's an official 'condition'.  [emoji4]

They can't help it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sevcosis

My comment wasn't directed at you either chap, and I apologise if it came across that way. In fact I did have a giggle at your Frankie Boyle style humour.
My point was that some posters decided to go off on another direction and have a go at supporters of the old firm because of the connection with the deceased (90% of which in my opinion are good honest footballing people that just decided to follow another team. It seems St Mirren have a percentage of supporters of that same ilk)

Guest Saints are Dying
17 hours ago, antrin said:

I have never mentioned the dead footballer.  The name means nothing to me.  I have no thoughts either way other than that someone died. So I would not have commented on the thread.

However, a  fan of the dead club chose to come on a Saints forum and abuse Saints fans of being disrespectful.  As if bigots should be our moral judges!

It is THAT pot, kettle, black to which I have responded.

And I'll  keep doing that as long as they keep telling lies. 

All those of you happy to be taken as mugs (by them and the SFA) need to learn to calm down and see the world as it really is - not as bigots would like it to be.

How did you lads get on yesterday? - Anyway once you get over that stop and see if you can work out the irony amongst the drivel you assume and post.

2 hours ago, Guest Saints are Dying said:

How did you lads get on yesterday? - Anyway once you get over that stop and see if you can work out the irony amongst the drivel you assume and post.

Sorry.

There's no irony.  Saints may be shite but they're honestly shite.  :)

I am one of those naughty internet bampots obsessed with all things corrupt in Scottish Fitba. 

From the SFA, to the various corrupt owners of the deid club, sevco and its newer iterations.

I've always been keenly aware that there are many fans of the deid club that want to follow their team and want to believe that sevco IS the same club, risen from the dead...

but that has laid them wide open to exploitation and being ripped off.  It  has happened before - it is happening again.  The SFA did them (and more especially - all the rest of us normal fitba fans) a huge disservice.  It has let spivs and criminals take over sevco and milk its fans.  It doesn't comply with the rules for financial probity that the rest of Scottish has to do.

It was allowed to join the leagues with no accounts or fitba background. It borrowed money on its assets (called asset-stripping - Saints dodged a bullet thanks to SG and co for protecting Saints from that a few years ago) employed Internationals to defeat the plumbers and decoratprs of the lower leagues on The Journey.

You guys still believe in Dave King.  Waken up.   Even I don't believe in the Buddie Tooth fairy.

But  I am glad the brick wall of reality has allowed a reappraisal: from Going For 55... to 2nd is "always going to be good in our first year", to... Aberdeen are obviously going to retain their place currently.

The boys from Accrington won't do, Joey has gone walkabout and then there are those expensive unfit crocks. 

The blue Galacticos...

Guest Saints are dying

Tell you what lads, a fair comment said above is that you won't be going anywhere we haven't been. Reality is though whether you like it or not we came back...........will you?

Never mind, when yer kids go to watch Rangers you can tell them that they're not Rangers anymore.