So Farewell Then Daniel Prodan

shull

6 hours ago, Guest Saints are dying said:

Tell you what lads, a fair comment said above is that you won't be going anywhere we haven't been. Reality is though whether you like it or not we came back...........will you?

Never mind, when yer kids go to watch Rangers you can tell them that they're not Rangers anymore.  

It really ISN'T reality, you know.

you DO know. :)

i fully understand that you don't want your kids to know that, due to cheating, the glory years for your old club are all tarnished, that your club went into liquidation, leaving behind 276 unpaid creditors, including HMRC - which means all the rest of civilised society.

you'd love to gloss over the reality that spivs invented a new debt-free (sorry, debt-ignoring) clumpany then gave it a similar name - and that thousands of fans have been mug enough to buy into that, pouring millions into the bottomless pockets of spivs as your international galacticos pumped teams like East Fife 1-0, dressed in their five-starred Sports Direct gear on the glorious journey back to Going for One!  How many millions has been burnt through to get to the middle of the top division. For the moment? ;)

It's difficult for you to understand that, despite the daily amusement provided by SMSM and gullible ****, I'd honestly love it if you lot saw the truth, rejected the chancers and spivs and started to behave like normal fans.

but while you still literally buy into the lies and deceit, I'll continue to enjoy the circus. :)

7 hours ago, Guest Saints are dying said:

Tell you what lads, a fair comment said above is that you won't be going anywhere we haven't been. Reality is though whether you like it or not we came back...........will you?

Never mind, when yer kids go to watch Rangers you can tell them that they're not Rangers anymore.  

Not until you win a major trophy, you haven't, you can't even sing your favourite songs in public anymore and on a personal level your phoney outrage impresses no-one

We've been at a similar level, possibly worse before, back in the early 70's and as some of our less hysterical fans have pointed out with no debt, a new stadium and purpose built training ground we'll recover.

Oh, and the joke's still funny.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest Part Time Saint
2 hours ago, antrin said:

It really ISN'T reality, you know.

you DO know. :)

i fully understand that you don't want your kids to know that, due to cheating, the glory years for your old club are all tarnished, that your club went into liquidation, leaving behind 276 unpaid creditors, including HMRC - which means all the rest of civilised society.

you'd love to gloss over the reality that spivs invented a new debt-free (sorry, debt-ignoring) clumpany then gave it a similar name - and that thousands of fans have been mug enough to buy into that, pouring millions into the bottomless pockets of spivs as your international galacticos pumped teams like East Fife 1-0, dressed in their five-starred Sports Direct gear on the glorious journey back to Going for One!  How many millions has been burnt through to get to the middle of the top division. For the moment? ;)

It's difficult for you to understand that, despite the daily amusement provided by SMSM and gullible ****, I'd honestly love it if you lot saw the truth, rejected the chancers and spivs and started to behave like normal fans.

but while you still literally buy into the lies and deceit, I'll continue to enjoy the circus. :)

In all honesty fella if people that matter (and not the average opposition fan on the street) had determined Rangers to be a new Club, I would have had to take that on the chin and accept that as reality.  However independent persons from FIFA, ASA, Lords have all said the same thing....tis not a new club, no matter how much you and others want that to be the case. Enjoy yourself with the lie though, I know you are/will - does not change the fact it's a lie though.

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice thread. Degenerates from an acknowledgement of a young man passing away into a point scoring rabble. Well done all concerned, absolute wallopers. :thumbsdown

Well, a The Rangers fan is involved, what did you expect?

They're "back", in their minds, and as offensive as ever.

2 hours ago, Guest Part Time Saint said:

In all honesty fella if people that matter (and not the average opposition fan on the street) had determined Rangers to be a new Club, I would have had to take that on the chin and accept that as reality.  However independent persons from FIFA, ASA, Lords have all said the same thing....tis not a new club, no matter how much you and others want that to be the case. Enjoy yourself with the lie though, I know you are/will - does not change the fact it's a lie though.

No.  They haven't.  They've skirted around actually being the ones to fire the kind bullet, thanks to Doncaster or was it Reagan? (2 cheeks one arse) who said it was up to the fans to decide what they wanted.   The majority of fans have chosen the truth.  You guys really need to get with the story!

And I guess you are hoping that I believe in Lords?  Well, just this week an actual Law Lord gave a lecture wrt to the tax criminality of the deid club and proclaimed it - well - deid... and still owing taxes.!

Or are you clinging to the lies of Lord Nimmo Smith?  That was not a legal ruling that he made. It was a homer - a false edifice constructed by the SFA to weasel its way out of being seen to be involved in criminal deception.  He was given strict guidance and a limited amount of facts with which to play so that he came up with something out of Alice's Wonderland.  He was doing a homer, not actual jurisprudence.  His word was not worth the arse paper it was written on, I'm afraid. 

If it is a lie to believe in sevco being a new club - why was the still alive Rangers one of the not-yet deid clubs that voted sevco into the leagues?  Surely it couldn't be IN the Premier league yet voting itself into the bottom league!  :lol 

And if it wisnae a new club, why did it have to start in the preliminary rounds of the Cup?  Scotland's biggest brightest oldest world-record holding transubstantial 55 in a row club, starting in the diddy rounds.  How could they accept such a shitey and unfair decision when they finished just behind Celtic.  Again? 

It was a new club.  It started at the bottom.

For a true blue Ger you're creeping very close to what must be a hateful to you - a catholic interpretation of Father, Son AND Holy Ghost.  It was old and died but didnae...

Some would say lies or fantasy - I prefer to call it - mince.

2 hours ago, Guest Part Time Saint said:

Btw - I honestly loved your attempt to go all Orwellian and 1984 on me with the doublethink tactic.

You are telling the lies - so that makes the truth that we know all lies.  Almost clever.  :)

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is there was any moderation most of this thread would be deleted.

Is there was, indeed!

If you don't like people spouting the truth about sevco, don't read things on here, stick your fingers in your ears and only go on sevco forums and blogs.

It's about sporting honesty and fairness.  St Mirren and all other teams are impacted adversely by this big lie - why do you dislike the facts so much...?

There MUST be a reason?