Are You Interested In Aircraft

Isle Of Bute Saint

2 hours ago, chalky1 said:

Watched about the first 20 mins, didn't see anything I hadn't seen before as quite interested in this conspiracy stuff. will try and get back and watch the rest

Needs to be watched further on mate it confirms what Garry McKinnon said regarding his hack. The best people at equation said it would work and is capable to go faster than the speed of light. Surprisingly it's not a complicated craft. 

6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

When you say "very interesting", I assume you mean "very ridiculous, made up, unconvincing nonsense that relies on attempts to break numerous natural and mathematical laws and even in doing so is overly optimistic". Am I correct?

Just asking.

If your meaning the equation side of the documentary then I am no expert in that area taking it at face value.  We all believe what we believe, myself well reasons known only to me. The last 20min was where I found the programme interesting.  Anyone who knows the Gary McKinnon hacking case with documents he read will understand this documentary is in line with that. 

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

To be honest, I skipped through bits of it due to it being mind numbing. For example, I don't know how many times I heard the phrase "looks like a giant Tesla coil" (or very similar phrases) being used as if it was some kind of scientific proof.

In my opinion it was just like most conspiracy theory stuff - mostly nonsense with a couple of (sometimes unrelated) accurate scientific bits thrown in to try and give it some appearance of "authority".

It certainly sounds like Tesla tech' . There are accounts that state that he had solved the anti-gravity problem by the 1930's . There is also evidence that the Nazis experimented with Tesla tech during the later stages of the war , whether Tesla actually worked with them at some point is not known for certain . What is known for certain is that the US government confiscated all Tesla's papers upon his death in '43. .

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If your meaning the equation side of the documentary then I am no expert in that area taking it at face value.  We all believe what we believe, myself well reasons known only to me. The last 20min was where I found the programme interesting.  Anyone who knows the Gary McKinnon hacking case with documents he read will understand this documentary is in line with that. 

Gary Mckinnon said he was looking into suppressed free energy tech' , which was one of Tesla's inventions , over a hundred years ago . What Tesla failed to realsie was that , free energy would be an economic disaster on a planetary scale . It resulted in JP Morgan ( Morgan was making a fortune in coal and oil) withdrawing Tesla's funding . .

By 1914 , Tesla was virtually a non-person. .

9 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

When you say "very interesting", I assume you mean "very ridiculous, made up, unconvincing nonsense that relies on attempts to break numerous natural and mathematical laws and even in doing so is overly optimistic". Am I correct?

Just asking.

16 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

To be honest, I skipped through bits of it due to it being mind numbing. For example, I don't know how many times I heard the phrase "looks like a giant Tesla coil" (or very similar phrases) being used as if it was some kind of scientific proof.

In my opinion it was just like most conspiracy theory stuff - mostly nonsense with a couple of (sometimes unrelated) accurate scientific bits thrown in to try and give it some appearance of "authority".

I get what you are saying and fully understand why. For me there is something going on you only need to listen to NASA. tapes and look at radar records. Air Forces from around the world chasing things in the sky that should not be there. Evidence is on record from these sources. Having witnessed a traveling object at a speed that is impossible for our minds to imagine there lies a seed in my head that wants to know what I witnessed. No straight jacket worn or drugs taken. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

36 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Having witnessed a traveling object at a speed that is impossible for our minds to imagine there lies a seed in my head that wants to know what I witnessed. No straight jacket worn or drugs taken. 

Are you talking about a Saints player...?

or a meteor or comet?

9 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

About 35-40 years ago, I, and many others, saw weird "dancing lights" in the sky. To this day I don't know what they were (they might have been explained and I missed it) but even at that age I realised that there was probably some natural or man-made explanation for them. Probably even a very boring explanation. Just because I don't know about something or don't understand something doesn't mean that it's magical, supernatural, alien or secret. It also doesn't mean it's not, I just think that the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against it.

That's all well and good but explain to me how Santa get's down the chimney then smart arse? :P

Oh, and that damn tooth fairy, that's another mystery that needs some explanation. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

About 35-40 years ago, I, and many others, saw weird "dancing lights" in the sky. To this day I don't know what they were (they might have been explained and I missed it) but even at that age I realised that there was probably some natural or man-made explanation for them. Probably even a very boring explanation. Just because I don't know about something or don't understand something doesn't mean that it's magical, supernatural, alien or secret. It also doesn't mean it's not, I just think that the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against it.

23 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

26 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

The Hubble telescope opened up a part of space we did not know existed now scientist are saying there is even more out there we still can't see. What we do know is that there is 100 billion stars out there like our sun. That means there are trillions of planets. One planet has already been found in the goldilocks zone from its sun just like earth in the goldilocks zone. Just the right area for a thriving planet like ours. Gliese 581. Given scientists say there are billions of planets out there teaming with life  the fact planets are millions of years older than us the chances there are way advanced than us is very strong. Do you seriously believe we are the only ones when everything is more or less made the same way planets and stars wise. Einstein  did equations saying space can be folded so it's possible to travel between A. and B  in no time.  Science confirm this to be true we just don't have the technology at this stage. Einstein also said it is possible to travel through worm holes cutting travel time another idea sceinse say will be possible. Life forms exist in our planet where we thought was impossible,depths of the ocean , lava beds. 

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The Hubble telescope opened up a part of space we did not know existed now scientist are saying there is even more out there we still can't see. What we do know is that there is 100 billion stars out there like our sun. That means there are trillions of planets. One planet has already been found in the goldilocks zone from its sun just like earth in the goldilocks zone. Just the right area for a thriving planet like ours. Gliese 581. Given scientists say there are billions of planets out there teaming with life  the fact planets are millions of years older than us the chances there are way advanced than us is very strong. Do you seriously believe we are the only ones when everything is more or less made the same way planets and stars wise. Einstein  did equations saying space can be folded so it's possible to travel between A. and B  in no time.  Science confirm this to be true we just don't have the technology at this stage. Einstein also said it is possible to travel through worm holes cutting travel time another idea sceinse say will be possible. Life forms exist in our planet where we thought was impossible,depths of the ocean , lava beds. 

To be fair, IOB...

There could well be other living entities out there.  Humans have only been on this planet for the bink of an (human) eye.  It's only VERY recently that we've considered space travel - and now we are - it seems - on the brink of rendering ourselves extinct.

We won't have been the first or last life form to f**kup.

Dinosaurs ruled the earth but never looked skywards.. unless it was to briefly notice a huge meteor plunging towards the 'gulf of Mexico'...

Time is as infinite as space.  Chances are there have been gazillions of space travellers... all unfortunately not in synch with each other and all dying out in turn.  If other life forms have travelled all the near-infinite way here - why have they not even left a postcard or said hello in some way?  :unsure:

6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

For the record, I believe we are not the only form of life that has occurred/will occur in the universe. Whether or not we are the only, or one of very few, "intelligent" lifeforms is another matter. After all, of all the species ever to inhabit this planet, we are the only "intelligent" one, at least the only one left.

Haw!!! :angry:

Speaking as the leading - perhaps the only - dolphin who posts on this forum - I hugely resent that!!!

Edited by antrin
Incomplete emoticon... I was THAT angry...

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Santa doesn't come down the chimney, he has a skeleton key that fits every lock in the world, I thought everyone knew that.

There is no such thing as the tooth fairy, teeth are actually separate living organisms that, once they escape from their gummy prison sneak off to Enamel Land. They leave money in their place so that nobody suspects that they are alive.

You're so stupid sometimes.emoji14.png

That's the 2nd most stupid post in this thread. :rolleyes:

(I'll save you some time, mine's isn't the 1st)

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Santa doesn't come down the chimney, he has a skeleton key that fits every lock in the world, I thought everyone knew that.

There is no such thing as the tooth fairy, teeth are actually separate living organisms that, once they escape from their gummy prison sneak off to Enamel Land. They leave money in their place so that nobody suspects that they are alive.

You're so stupid sometimes.emoji14.png

I was with you, right up until you said sometimes.

Beer readily available spirits also having been there. In Egypt just now which is much more liberal given there are 10 million Christians living here alcohol  is readily available. One shoot in the hotel is 75 Egyptian pounds. 1 ltr  148 Egyptian  ponds so expat  parties are rife.