Falkirk V Saint Mirren

St.Ricky

get a grip ffs let jack get his own squad together not someone else's shambles

then judge him

Both Alex Rae and Alan McManus have got more points using the same squad this season. Alex Rae got 3 points from 6 games, Alan McManus got 1 point from 1 game... Jack Ross has 0 from 6.

Why?

I have also said repeatedly he shouldn't be sacked this season. My question is how many losses in a row will it take before the faith disappears.

If we are 15 points adrift with 18 to play for... KTF?

Both Alex Rae and Alan McManus have got more points using the same squad this season. Alex Rae got 4 points from 6 games, Alan McManus got 1 point from a game... Jack Ross has 0 from 6.

Why?

Couldn't give a shit who got more points than him when he gets the chance to put his own squad together rather than this shambles then he will be judged

Sack a manager every couple of weeks you suggest until one starts to win a few?

6 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

get a grip ffs let jack get his own squad together not someone else's shambles

then judge him

Not many said pre-season that the squad was a shambles... most on here were tipping us to repeat Tom Hendrie's promotion charge of 1999/2000 or at least make the play off places. It's also worth pointing out that while Rae had a lot of injuries to contend with during his 6 league games, Ross had had Quinn, MacKenzie, Gordon, Morgan, McAllister fit for most of his time in charge and still hasn't even drawn a game never mind won one.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Lee Miller is a vile human being on a football field. 

Diving cheating playacting bassa. 

Must have got wide with Jack and severely provoked him. 

Jack didnae punch him hard enough. 

Miller is a cnut. 

So you condemn diving but not a player punching another player in the face? Stormer!!

Couldn't give a shit who got more points than him when he gets the chance to put his own squad together rather than this shambles then he will be judged

Sack a manager every couple of weeks you suggest until one starts to win a few?

How many times do I need to say I'm not saying he should be sacked ? We can't go through 4 managers in a season, he's here till May.

Doesn't change the fact he was an absolute joke appointment and the results since his arrival reflects this.

2 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

So you condemn diving but not a player punching another player in the face? Stormer!!

A stupid boy.

Punched a Person once.

Miller has been a cheating moron his whole career.

Love to know why Jack did it.

Strange game. Scored a great goal. Missed a good chance to go two up. Jack throws a hiss fit and punches Miller. Game changes. We lose goal before half time. Played some really good football first half. Second half we were up against it and lost two goals which we might have defended better. 

I was one of the 392. 

We were good for our lead but not comfortable, something obviously happened for Baird to react and TBH Miller was fouling constantly but neither the ref or linesman were pulling him up for it. No excuse for Baird he had to walk and he would maybe benefit from a loan spell away from us to get a bit of confidence and out of the losing habit. 

Hippo should have been booked for diving early in the first half but the ref bottled it and that had an effect for the remained of the game until he was eventually booked. 

We passed up two or three good chances on the break after half time and on another day we may have scored a second. Overall in adversity it was an ok performance, Mallan looked a lot better, Sutton worked really hard and when not playing full back MaGennis did well again. 

But it is a win we need just now. 

24 minutes ago, shull said:

A stupid boy.

Punched a Person once.

Miller has been a cheating moron his whole career.

Love to know why Jack did it.

who gives a monkeys why he did it? 1-0 up and getting sent off for punching is amateur hour for anyone.

I know you very rarely post anything serious but to deflect away from an incident that cost us the game just to have a rant at Miller is laughable even by your standards.

4 points out of 42 and you are saying 'give everyone a break' ..... aye, good yin Shull 

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Yet another disastrous day for St Mirren. Was always going to be tough to get a result in Falkirk, we were always likely to lose, but the manner of this defeat definitely makes it hurt a bit more. Especially with both Dunfermline and Dumbarton picking up points.

Of course Jack Baird is going to made the scapegoat for today, and by all accounts, rightly so. It goes without saying that our problems run far deeper than our young fourth choice centre half though. He isn't the reason we have just went 16 games (sixteen) without a league win, haven't kept a clean sheet since July and sit marooned at the bottom of the second tier.

Jack Ross is now the first Saints manager to lose his first six league games in charge. Tommy Craig also lost his first five but won his sixth. What a horrific record and what a terrible appointment.

These are darkest of dark times. We need investment in January and then we need a miracle if we are going to stay up.

I have a feeling we are going to see neither and we are not only going to get relegated, but we are going to go down without even putting up a fight.

We also need the fans to turn up and get behind the team . 

The SFA must crack down on cheating fecking morons like Miller and Hippolyte who also deserved a punch today.

Love to hear Jack's side of the story.

Maybe stupid to take Miller;s bait.

But give him a break.

At least he is fit and gives 100% unlike Fatty on the bench.

All that perceived cheating shite is actually referred to as being professional and streetwise. We are not streetwise and lack the nous and discipline to even deal with guys like Miller and Hippolyte
Wish they played for us TBH

58 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Both Alex Rae and Alan McManus have got more points using the same squad this season. Alex Rae got 3 points from 6 games, Alan McManus got 1 point from 1 game... Jack Ross has 0 from 6.

Why?

I have also said repeatedly he shouldn't be sacked this season. My question is how many losses in a row will it take before the faith disappears.

If we are 15 points adrift with 18 to play for... KTF?

Aye alright we heard you the first 23 times you posted stuff like this FFS.

You must be quite the asset in a crisis. Have you ever actually had to personally deal with one before?

I ask this seriously because I don't know ANY competent person who would react in the way you do.

WGAS how many points manager X, Y or Z got. It could not be more irrelevant to the situation we are in now.

You constantly carping on about the same shite for what is now going on 8 weeks and 40- odd posts saying exactly the same thing is getting dull as ditchwater.

The only sane way to proceed is to take each game as it comes and ignore all other results. All this sort of negativity needs to be avoided by the players as well. They need to stop worrying about how the fans feel and concentrate on playing one block of 90 minutes of football at a time. Next season will take care of itself. There is absolutely f**k all sense in bleating and crying about which manager was better or worse than Jack right now and a bit of common f**king sense should be telling you that you are not helping the players or the manager with these sorts of posts.

Edited by oaksoft

We were OK for 30 minutes then Baird went tonto. No excuse for that. Falkirk ate an awful side in the cheating. Professional manner but on-one else falla for it as easily as us. Same every week . we to not understand how the game works. We get up too quickly when fouled and er react to other teams not doing this. It mat but crap but it is the way the game is now

What's your alternative? Let them wither and die ? 

The team have pretty much done that.

The club, we'll see what league one football does to us.

Teams don't perform just because people turn up. However teams that spend money, are generally more successful and in turn more people turn up. Football, for all it being tribal is dictated by success. And success is generally related to wages paid and money spent.

What we've witnessed as a club is purely down to lack of investment in the first team. No scouting system, spending money on a youth set-up instead of first team players, wasting money on paying employees who aren't with the club the list goes on. All of these contribute to why we are so poor, and why people will stop bothering to go to games.

26 minutes ago, STGBuddy said:

who gives a monkeys why he did it? 1-0 up and getting sent off for punching is amateur hour for anyone.

I know you very rarely post anything serious but to deflect away from an incident that cost us the game just to have a rant at Miller is laughable even by your standards.

4 points out of 42 and you are saying 'give everyone a break' ..... aye, good yin Shull 

I said the boy was stupid and not everyone should get a break.

Cheating morons like Hipposhyte and Miller seemed to be getting away with quite a lot.

Hopefully Jack will be able to control his frustrations from now on.

Glad I gave you a laugh. :)

Just now, shull said:

I said the boy was stupid and not everyone should get a break.

Cheating morons like Hipposhyte and Miller seemed to be getting away with quite a lot.

Hopefully Jack will be able to control his frustrations from now on.

Glad I gave you a laugh. :)

you usually do :D

There will always be pros trying to get an advantage ...the trick is to be 'professional', score goals and walk away with three points.

My point is that you seem awfully keen just to dismiss it as a 'silly boy' moment....moments like that will take us down and we cant afford them

18 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

All that perceived cheating shite is actually referred to as being professional and streetwise. We are not streetwise and lack the nous and discipline to even deal with guys like Miller and Hippolyte
Wish they played for us TBH

Hippolyte's first roll after going down should have been a yellow.

His second roll , another yellow followed by red.

I do not want any St Mirren player to act like that disgraceful cheating cnut or like Miller.

Just now, shull said:

Hippolyte's first roll after going down should have been a yellow.

His second roll , another yellow followed by red.

I do not want any St Mirren player to act like that disgraceful cheating cnut or like Miller.

very moral of you Shull but back in the real world Falkirk took 3 points today and we are 10 adrift.

Professionals need to wisen up and realise that teams wont just give us wins