Millenium Champions night

On 22/11/2016 at 11:58 AM, Bud the Baker said:

How many x's in Yardley's shirt size these days?

Maybe we could just paint one on him and let him loose on Spartans this Saturday............

He's slimmed right down these days - to the extent someone felt the need to circle him in this photo incase you missed him because he was so skinny.

AzEWrRyCMAAUfgY.jpg

5 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Delighted that Tom Hendrie and the club are finally reconciled. His team provided some of my best ever days at the football.

Me too. Couldn't wait to get to St Mirren matches back then. I don't think I could ever say I've looked forward to St Mirren matches since. 

On a slightly different topic - there were no takers for my ticket this evening. I couldn't attend but I have made a donation to Erskine Hospital regardless. Hope everyone there enjoyed their night. 

On 30/11/2016 at 10:22 AM, HSS said:

They've picked the wrong time of year to stage it with Xmas,and all the expense it brings,just round the corner.

:santa

Unfortunate timing but it was part of the promise to members to have an event every 6 months,but due to there being a lot of other things taking up time and on and off field problems it was arranged as early as possible under the circumstances.Good point made by yourself Squire and one to remember,keep events well away from major events such as Christmas in future.

Was a great night, well done the guys who organised

over 100 turned up and credit to them also

Tom Hendrie,  Matt Kerr, Tommy turner, Tom Brown, scott Walker, Ludo, Junior ,Iain Nicolson and the legelnd Hugh Murray all in attendance

Manger and players all happy to have photos taken and talk to fans and all got a great reception

watched the championship season highlights and boy were there some great goals, brilliant memories

I thought it was a great night too. Great company, plenty laughs and reasonably priced drink. Tom Hendrie and Junior kind of stole the show but I thought the MC was brilliant too. Unfortunately I didn't catch his name. When Tom was talking about the clincher at Love Street, I said to my son that we were f***ing terrible in the first half, and Tom then used exactly the same words. Terrific.