St Mirren v Morton 31st December 2016

Mr Zo

My bold prediction is that we will be going into this game knowing a win will take us off the bottom of the league and above Dumbarton. :-)

I think we have a terrific chance of getting wins against Queens, Raith and Ayr.

What a difference a month could make. Stay positive buddies!

We will start 2017 on a positive note knowing that Dunfermline and Ayr are within our reach.

St Mirren 2 Morton 1

Crowd: 4,200

Should be a half one kick off to avoid the old bigots. They will be all over the town before and after the game.

Why should our supporters get mess about due to them ? They will be all over the town and pubs all day and night reguarless when they k/o so it would make no different when we play.

My bold prediction is that we will be going into this game knowing a win will take us off the bottom of the league and above Dumbarton. :-)

I think we have a terrific chance of getting wins against Queens, Raith and Ayr.

What a difference a month could make. Stay positive buddies!

We will start 2017 on a positive note knowing that Dunfermline and Ayr are within our reach.

St Mirren 2 Morton 1

Crowd: 4,200

Bump! ;-)

On 30/11/2016 at 4:58 PM, Mr Zo said:

I hope you were confident enough to stick a tenner on this treble? Must have been brilliant odds for a run like that considering where we were a week ago!

I thought this was a 12.30 kick off night,are as coming from motherwell all buses and trains stop early surely this should be getting looked at as not all fans come from paisley as other post showed.

Old Firm game is an early kick off. Other games are 3pm as far as I can see.

Edit :::: I stand corrected. Only our game is 3pm.

That was thirty odd years ago when a few pints never stopped someone jumping in their car. Rightly, changed days where this is now unacceptable.

Agree with point of no public transport, no games scheduled.

Think this match should be a lunchtime kick off. Trains, buses and even pubs shut early that day.

And also, FTOF.

I feel sorry for Motherwell saints predicament but wasn`t the kick off time arranged with the specific intent of keeping another Lanarkshire resident away from the game ?

I`ve just remembered he drives !! You could cadge a lift from him Motherwell saint.    

Whats that MS ? You`d rather crush your gonads in a mangle ?  I fully understand.

6 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I feel sorry for Motherwell saints predicament but wasn`t the kick off time arranged with the specific intent of keeping another Lanarkshire resident away from the game ?

I`ve just remembered he drives !! You could cadge a lift from him Motherwell saint.    

Whats that MS ? You`d rather crush your gonads in a mangle ?  I fully understand.

A bit of an extreme way to create even more wanky pish?!? :o

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 1:06 PM, MotherwellSaint said:

I thought this was a 12.30 kick off night,are as coming from motherwell all buses and trains stop early surely this should be getting looked at as not all fans come from paisley as other post showed.

Trains are running a midweek service until they stop at 10pm.Plenty time to get home.