St Mirren v Morton 31st December 2016

Mr Zo

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Morton aren't anything special - probably the best of the rest after Dundee Utd. & Hibs but as I've said elsewhere we're chasing a moving target and we need to be taking points from games like these if we're gonna catch the teams above us.

First of eighteen must win games.....................

COYS!

I agree. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this game.

My only problem is getting my 9 year old son safely to the game and then back home on the train.

What should be a great party atmosphere may well be spoiled by the  p*ss*d up knuckle draggers who purportedly support the ugly sisters who will likely be running amok in the City Centre by the time we are heading home.

Whoever scheduled that game for 1230 on Hogmanay should be shot :angry:

Edited by southsidebud

First game I've been able to make in a while.

Morton's main strength still appears to be their set pieces. Something that concerns me, I just don't see any aerial presence in our team. So we need to limit stupid fouls around the box. So we're probably guaranteed to concede form a big ball into the box.

56 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

First game I've been able to make in a while.

Morton's main strength still appears to be their set pieces. Something that concerns me, I just don't see any aerial presence in our team. So we need to limit stupid fouls around the box. So we're probably guaranteed to concede form a big ball into the box.

If you head over to P&B, looking at the content of some of the posts, you'd think they had morphed into Barcelona and they're worried about us kicking their skill players off the park.

Also, Gary McKenzie is very good in the air. He just needs to head the ball instead of other players heads.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to this game.
My only problem is getting my 9 year old son safely to the game and then back home on the train.
What should be a great party atmosphere may well be spoiled by the  p*ss*d up knuckle draggers who purportedly support the ugly sisters who will likely be running amok in the City Centre by the time we are heading home.
Whoever scheduled that game for 1230 on Hogmanay should be shot :angry:

That's my worry to.in 2 minds a bout going due to that reason