All I want for Chistmas is. .... .

St.Ricky

9 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

You are being very greedy St.Ricky, Santa doesn't like greedy people :P

Me I just want world peace, a world where no one cares what religion/colour/sexuality you are, a world where everyone is a saints fan and an endless supply of Free Mars Bars

Don't know about that but he is being a tad tedious with these p!shy threads he's continually starting.

There really should be a bit more control put on the forum as it's getting harder and harder to separate the wheat from the chaff!

58 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Don't know about that but he is being a tad tedious with these p!shy threads he's continually starting.

There really should be a bit more control put on the forum as it's getting harder and harder to separate the wheat from the chaff!

What the feck do you know what's good or bad on here ? :lol:

You, FTOF and a few others contribute absolutely nothing interesting or original on the Forum.

Always criticising, nitpicking and having downers on perfectly good Forum Users..

Leave St Ricky at peace. He is clearly miles ahead of you and your trash posts.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Why don't you become a Mod and turn the Forum into a thrilling masterpiece ? 

Aye, God fecking help us :lol:

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:42 PM, renfrew said:

Getting greedy now, but a fcuking home league win would be nice :ph34r:

Now going for 3 in a row :rolleyes:  A win at Tanadice while I am lying under the hot sun in Lanzarote on a sun lounger enjoying a cold beer would be nice :cheers

28 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Now going for 3 in a row :rolleyes:  A win at Tanadice while I am lying under the hot sun in Lanzarote on a sun lounger enjoying a cold beer would be nice :cheers

I would happily take a win against Ayr. Then....a draw at Tannadice. ...then a win against Morton. I am getting greedy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally winnable match.

Get 3 points here and things look a lot brighter.

We then have a third chance to sort out our immediate rivals in January (plus 4 February)

If we get the games against Morton, QoS, Dunfermline and Dumbarton right we should be off the bottom before our last 16 tie in the Scottish Cup :D