St Mirren v Raith Rovers SPFL Championship 10/12/16

shull

MotM between Gallagher and Shankland. The young lads were excellent again - Morgan's finish was superb after 1st class work by Shanks.

That looked like a team out there, and I credit our new management duo for that. There was heart and confidence that were missing previously.

We still need a holding midfielder, but Ross is starting to make a good job of utilising the players he has at his disposal.

Great stuff! :)

Just home from the game.... great performance all round. I thought Shankland & McAllister were brilliant today & Lewis Morgan was running a mock down the left hand side. Great fight from the players, showed a lot of determination to get all 3 points, brilliant!

Looking forward to next weekend already... COYS

MotM between Gallagher and Shankland. The young lads were excellent again - Morgan's finish was superb after 1st class work by Shanks.
That looked like a team out there, and I credit our new management duo for that. There was heart and confidence that were missing previously.

We still need a holding midfielder, but Ross is starting to make a good job of utilising the players he has at his disposal.
Great stuff! [emoji4]

Spot on, thought that Gallagher and Shankland were superb plus thought the supporters spurred the team on, most fight I've seen in the team at home for ages. Looking forward to Saturday, three in a row!

Tremendous resilience, the sort of stuff that's been missing until the last week or so. Gallacher was superb in the second half and that's the best I've seen Shankland in a while.

EDIT: Fans were tremendous today - even singing in the main stand!

Edited by Stu

Great hard working team performance. and a clean sheet. Raith were a quick team on the break to be fair. I want to say well done to Andy Webster took some flak earlier in the season. only play a couple of u20s came in played really well. What a goal from Lewis Morgan. quiet the 1st but outstanding the 2nd half. young players were superb again. Ref had a poor game. well done to all. great 3 points. roll on next Saturday.