Help a Buddie - PLEASE

spankin_panda

Hi all

My band Lemonhaze were selected by Paulo Nutini to potentially support him at the Hogmanay doo in Edinburgh. 

Its a public vote and any vote would really help. This is a chance for us (all saints fans) to achieve a dream. 

Thank you in advance, see link below (no sign up or email just click vote)

Thank you

https://edinburghshogmanay.com/news/2016/hog-the-stage-is-back

Done. Hope you win and get the chance to tell that wee shite Nutini to shove his Celtic love sideways up his arse... which is where I'd like to see his albums shoved too. Opens his gob and sounds like a jakey down the Clydeside walkway pished on a Friday night.

Or maybe not. Your call!

28 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Hi all

My band Lemonhaze were selected by Paulo Nutini to potentially support him at the Hogmanay doo in Edinburgh. 

Its a public vote and any vote would really help. This is a chance for us (all saints fans) to achieve a dream. 

Thank you

Voted and good luck.

Not many world class performers from Paisley and if supporting Nutini helps you join him in that bracket all the best.

Edited by faraway saint

Saint PHNX caught my eye. Listened to their track and quite liked it. Then read the profile again. "Wishaw - a small industrial town on the outskirts of Glasgow". Who writes that pish? They are from Wishaw. It's nowhere near Glasgow, and there's f**k all industry here. It's a beautiful, gorgeous, handsome town (some might say like one of it's residents) elevated as though on a pedestal high atop the beautiful Clyde Valley. 

....so I voted Lemonhaze. 

Good luck lads from Paisley. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

6 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

Hi all

Thank you

Stuck it on a few Facebook pages,good luck Buddie.