Seat plaque removal-why

12 hours ago, shull said:

No intention of trying to be funny. You're a weirdo regarding your disturbing post from yesterday. 

Even more disturbing the dick from EK liking your post above. 

f**kwits 

What is weird and disturbing about kissing your own daughter? You dont kiss your own daughter? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you emotionally stunted?

Edited by oaksoft

7 hours ago, shull said:

Jings :lol::lol:

It's the Oaky and EK double act. 

At least that made me laugh. 

You do realise that when I talk about kissing my daughter I mean a peck on the cheek right?

You would be very wrong to even entertain the thought that I meant giving her the full "Jimmy Saville".

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You do realise that when I talk about kissing my daughter I mean a peck on the cheek right?

You would be very wrong to even entertain the thought that I meant giving her the full "Jimmy Saville".

Double Jings 

EK will be along soon to like. 

:lol:

4 hours ago, shull said:

The point is mainly, that if I want any members of my family brought into a Forum conversation then I will do it, not a total stranger.

Blimey you are asking for trouble saying stuff like that.

You may as well walk up and down Sauchiehall Street handing out pamphlets which have on the cover "How to guarantee annoying me. Please see inside for details."

Edited by oaksoft

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:59 PM, shull said:

I know that. 

Thanks. 

I would rather get them posted to house or, at the worst, emailed. 

Not had any sent for a couple years since I walked into Main Reception and handed over a sheet of paper with my new address on it detailing it referred to my Season Ticket, Car Park Ticket and Shareholding. 

As per normal, they are so bloody inefficient and have messed up. 

More than possibly got you on ignore. :rolleyes:

The point is mainly, that if I want any members of my family brought into a Forum conversation then I will do it, not a total stranger. 

Now f**k up and f**k off and take EK dude with you. 

Not sure who rattled your cage to start your increased pettiness but it really only shows one of us up in your true light!

I can disagree without being disagreeable and also post to make a valid point without childish attention seeking... quite obviously you can't.

Don't try to say you were fishing... You have set a new standard in posting throughout the forum and whilst I used to find you amusing, you have taken tedium to a new level.

36 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not sure who rattled your cage to start your increased pettiness but it really only shows one of us up in your true light!

I can disagree without being disagreeable and also post to make a valid point without childish attention seeking... quite obviously you can't.

Don't try to say you were fishing... You have set a new standard in posting throughout the forum and whilst I used to find you amusing, you have taken tedium to a new level.

Sod off arsehole