The Demise Of The SNP

Stuart Dickson

On 19/12/2016 at 2:06 PM, mcdowell76 said:

No shit Sherlock.

However, you are just at it here.

My old man owned 100% of the shares in a limited company for over 20 years. If he had decided to stop paying the PAYE and been taking chunks of cash out the business before he called it a day, then let's face it, we all know that it would have been down to him personally.

That's the point of the article here.

Dickson didn't write the article.

Who said Dickson wrote the article?

Who is saying that this SNP MP owns 100% of that limited company?

Who is saying she has been taking chunks of cash out of the company?

Are you on drugs or are you yet another tedious Dicko alias?

• 2 weeks later...
What a creepy bunch of bastards the SNP are.

This ones is a disgrace

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/the-girl-not-always-say-9556003

"'The girl does not always say yes first time' Glasgow SNP MSP John Mason comes under fire for tweet in response to independence question"

Regardless of party, that is seriously f**ked up and he deserves every bit of negative publicity he has attracted. He deserves worse.
What an odious little creep.

What a creepy bunch of bastards the SNP are.

This ones is a disgrace

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/the-girl-not-always-say-9556003

"'The girl does not always say yes first time' Glasgow SNP MSP John Mason comes under fire for tweet in response to independence question"

What a pile of wanky pish...

59 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

What a pile of wanky pish...

Personally, I immediately read the MSP's statement as referring to an answer to a proposal of marriage.  It must be an age thing as at no time did I infer any sexual innuendo into his words at all.  However, I'm beginning to like salmonbuddie's response as a general phrase when referring to nonsense posted anywhere on this site.

For the less educated "innuendo" is an Italian suppository!

8 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Personally, I immediately read the MSP's statement as referring to an answer to a proposal of marriage.  It must be an age thing as at no time did I infer any sexual innuendo into his words at all.  However, I'm beginning to like salmonbuddie's response as a general phrase when referring to nonsense posted anywhere on this site.

Interestingly I also immediately thought of a marriage proposal.

Those who immediately saw it in terms of rape as Dicko and Budd clearly did need to have a f**king word with themselves. It says a huge amount about them that this was their first thought.

Edited by oaksoft

So why only change the mind of ladies? Is there only one gender in Scotland against independence?

His clear connotation was that ladies don't know their own minds and that their will can be overridden whether that relates to independence, marriage, a date, or sex. Mason was absolutely out of order and instead of attempting to defend him his party would be far better advised to make this creepy bastard apologise at the very least.

I've got to say with the posts on this thread defending Mason, and the posts on the Craig Storie thread defending his leud behaviour certain posters are not showing themselves in a good light this morning. St Mirren certainly won't look like a family club to any neutral looking in.

The SNP will demise at some point, certainly from government, all parties do. I won't be holding my breath. Labour projecting 15% of vote in May elections and there is little evidence of them coming up with a set of policies that will attract voters back in the short term. As for accusations of corruption and scandal, name a political party that doesn't have elements of this. Power corrupts as they say.
Scottish education is in a terrible state at present and l hold the SNP mainly responsible for the farcical implementation of curriculum for excellence and falling standards. Sadly though l don't think a different government would have done things much differently. I have taught politics for nearly thirty years and successive governments have been driven by ideology rather than what is best for the country.

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

So why only change the mind of ladies? Is there only one gender in Scotland against independence?

His clear connotation was that ladies don't know their own minds and that their will can be overridden whether that relates to independence, marriage, a date, or sex. Mason was absolutely out of order and instead of attempting to defend him his party would be far better advised to make this creepy bastard apologise at the very least.

I've got to say with the posts on this thread defending Mason, and the posts on the Craig Storie thread defending his leud behaviour certain posters are not showing themselves in a good light this morning. St Mirren certainly won't look like a family club to any neutral looking in.

When either of the two people you have mentioned in that post start beating their disabled father and start attacking shop assistants then we will start to worry.

Edited by oaksoft