St Mirren v Ayr United 17 Dec 2016

St.Ricky

Ayr have been as much of a surprise package in the Championship as we have but with different outcomes so far. Time to gain a few points on them in Saturday's game. Resurgent Saints have the chance to win three on the spin. It might be the kiss of death but I don't think we will lose this one. I go for a narrow win.

Ayr are on a wee bit of a slide at the moment. Hopefully we can compound their misery next week. They are currently the more likely to catch between them and Dunfermline - although I believe we can catch both.

A classic 6 pointer - if we can get three in a row and Falkirk play to form and beat Dumbarton, we will be one point off the playoff position and only three points from safety. Indeed no worse than a Falkirk draw will still leave us only three points from safety. Surely this can be achieved! 

As we now have twice as many wins as the team with the lowest amount in the UK (thanks Altrincham) I'm confident that the corner has finally be turned and the result will be 2-0 Saints.:D

2 hours ago, munoz said:

When was the last time we won 3 league games on the bounce? Must have been a while . 

Well , it's happening on Saturday . Home win 2-1 . 

Didn't we win every game in December one year, 2008 maybe. Shocking if we haven't done it for 8 years!

Edited by irvine_buddie