St Mirren v Ayr United 17 Dec 2016

St.Ricky

Spent a while thinking about this & although we have had a good week behind us , we certainly are on the right track albeit finally.

Bizarre things happen in football all the time & although rooted to the bottom of the league, I think oddly enough we will hammer a team soon & this will be the game.

Saints 5-1 Ayr

7 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Didn't we win every game in December one year, 2008 maybe. Shocking if we haven't done it for 8 years!

I think you're right. Wasn't it four in December and Gus was hit with the Manager of the month award leading to 3 or 4 months without a win?

I HAD A DREAM!

During the night. We were winning this match 3-0.

Note I say winning. I've no idea how it ended. That's possibly a good thing.

Back in waking reality, I'm going for 3-1 (I reckon I woke up before Harkins' 88th minute consolation).

Shankland, Mallan, and Magennis.

Crowd of 2894.

Edited by Drew

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I HAD A DREAM!

During the night. We were winning this match 3-0.

Note I say winning. I've no idea how it ended. That's possibly a good thing.

Back in waking reality, I'm going for 3-1 (I reckon I woke up before Harkins' 88th minute consolation).

Shankland, Mallan, and Magennis.

Crowd of 2894.

Aye, but, more importantly, did you wet the bed as usual? :rolleyes:

#dirtyboy

Spent a while thinking about this & although we have had a good week behind us , we certainly are on the right track albeit finally.

Bizarre things happen in football all the time & although rooted to the bottom of the league, I think oddly enough we will hammer a team soon & this will be the game.

Saints 5-1 Ayr

I tend to agree with you. We're due a game where everything goes right for us.
I'd still settle for a 1-0 to the Saints though.

Had the misfortune of being at all 3 of our games against Ayr this season. Every one of them has been brutal to watch and I expect this will be no different.

Ayr will sit deep and look to hurt us on the break and from set pieces. Will be decided by the odd goal, let's hope it's in our favour again.

Failure to win and it really starts to look bleak, especially given the fixtures we have coming up.

Will go for a narrow and nervy 2-1 home win.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

What does the first sentence mean?

I'd certainly translate your posts into understandable English, if you paid enough.

(btw no capitalisation needed for my name. Shhh.)

The missing word is 'what' 

On 12/12/2016 at 2:14 PM, whydowebother said:

Saints 5-1 Ayr

Boy - How I hope you are right. But - I would happily take a 1-0 win.