Tight Cnut Club

faraway saint

It seems there are quite a few who could be in this club.

The main criteria is you don't pay for the "ad free club" (although there are many other areas that would allow you to join) which costs 87p per month.

Unfortunately, as I am quite poor, the membership fee is 87p per month but you get a free membership number and nothing much else I'm afraid.

Don't be embarrassed, embrace your "tightness" and be free from............................87p per month. :clapping

PS You must state why you feel you can be a member and I have the final say as i won't have any miserable cnuts, that's another club altogether. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
I'd like to post my disappointment on the thread title. [emoji35]

False advertising is punishable with a fine and/or jail. [emoji33]

Ps I did click on it by accident. ????

Dont worry, by clicking on it you will attract adds for similar content based on the words in the title [emoji6]

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It seems there are quite a few who could be in this club.

The main criteria is you don't pay for the "ad free club" (although there are many other areas that would allow you to join) which costs 87p per month.

Unfortunately, as I am quite poor, the membership fee is 87p per month but you get a free membership number and nothing much else I'm afraid.

Don't be embarrassed, embrace your "tightness" and be free from............................87p per month. :clapping

PS You must state why you feel you can be a member and I have the final say as i won't have any miserable cnuts, that's another club altogether. :lol:

I feel I can be a member because you told me I am, ( in the Shankland thread ) :P

Bit disappointed, no PM with bank details as yet..........................some people aren't taking this serious enough.

In time, like our board, I'll get round to distributing free t-shirts, holding free nights including wine and nibbles (venue to be decided depending on the number of members) and possibly an annual get together somewhere hot and sunny.

C'mon, let's get it going.  

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Bit disappointed, no PM with bank details as yet..........................some people aren't taking this serious enough.

In time, like our board, I'll get round to distributing free t-shirts, holding free nights including wine and nibbles (venue to be decided depending on the number of members) and possibly an annual get together somewhere hot and sunny.

C'mon, let's get it going.  

Apologies - but to paraphrase the great Scottish poet Ewan McTeagle, I'm a bit skint just now but I'll be able to square you up when that postal order from Australia arrives... :) [Thank you Monty P!]

Edited by southsidebud

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, the name of the club is the Tight Cnut club but, FFS, get the 87p a month to me ASAP, Christmas is looming and I need some cash.

It's only 87p FFS.

There's no need to be REALLY tight. :lol:

Still waiting on my " Faraway Fud Club " T Shirt :angry: