12/12/16

Bud the Baker

Is this thread just to reestablish how Thick as............ some are on here...........

Anyway yesterday was the 12th day of the 12th month in 2016th year after some Jewish myth dropped

Answer therefore is 1+2+1+2+2+0+1+6 = 15

Do we still get free milk ?

Edited by DougJamie

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

If it is then it's definitely working.  The OP specifically says 6 numbers (therefore defining the date format), you just added up 8 numbers.

How does it feel to be thick as a line of dots? :)

But its not 6 numbers is it...... Or that defines every year ending 16. I am 53 and I am allowed to be a stroppy git:sorry

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

Nothing wrong with the first two.  The others I notice you have listed in order of "evilness" with the most evil to the left - that's the first time the Tories have been there.

However the Tory party has 7 letters according to this thread when fact it has  17 ( Conservative Party) so ya boo !!!B) 

17 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

"Tory Party" has 9 letters (or 10 characters if you count the space).  Or did you mean that "Alex Rae" is a synonym for "Tory Party"? :)

See what effect this thread is having on my arithmetic !!!!

Alex Rae is far worse than the Tories, at least they don't hide the fact they are Nazis