SMiSA's Latest Update

On 03/01/2017 at 8:56 PM, Kombibuddie said:

how is it said down Greenhill Road way...........Keep the Faith.

Seriously, you have got to be patient. Time of year that it is & all that jazz.. Expecting an answer in 24 hours is not reasonable. I have every faith that someone from SMISA will respond to your queries.

I expect at least 1 person on the committee is responsible for monitoring the SMISA forum for any questions or queries posed and then a wee bit of discussion by text/email/WhatsApp/meeting down the pub or by telephone if required before answering. Obviously, if they know the answer immediately, there'll be no need for a conflab & the response will be a wee bit quicker.

I'd leave it a week. Have that beer Bud & relax. Rome is under construction :D

I'm not fancying the internet speeds down Paisley way. Still no response. Thank Christ I live in WIshaw where the locals haven't stolen all the copper wire out of the telephone exchange. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Another day gone, still no answers. It seems it is indeed true - St Mirren fans are too stupid for fan ownership. Can you imagine this shower in charge of YOUR football club? Dear oh dear! 

Why would any sensible right minded person at SMISA respond to a football forum troll like you.

Even allowing for the fact that you just might have a genuine enquiry is lost amongst the poisonous bile that you spew, with regards to just about everything to do with the club.

You made a complete fool of yourself years ago with Mr Gilmour  and you've kept up this sad vendetta ever since. 

Get a life, and give us all peace ffs.

27 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Another day gone, still no answers. It seems it is indeed true - St Mirren fans are too stupid for fan ownership. Can you imagine this shower in charge of YOUR football club? Dear oh dear! 

Ah yes. The time honoured trick of labelling the people who are ignoring you as stupid.

That will work......

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't forget the abuse he gets but I suppose in your world that's ok? :lol:

I really don't care about the abuse he brings on himself. He's clearly in a forum purely to antagonise, and his posts and threads pollute the place, bringing it down with their relentless negativity. If he was a fan I'd make allowances, but since he's very vocal about the fact he isn't, why have him infest the whole place?

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ah yes. The time honoured trick of labelling the people who are ignoring you as stupid.

That will work......

They clearly don't know the answers to the questions I posed. They appear to be in breach of the FSA guidelines on Community Benefit Societies and they appear to have broken their own commitment to an asset lock. Members should be looking far more closely at the way the current SMiSA board is operating cause it is on a crash course. If they are incapable of staying within the confines of their own constitution, the regulatory guidelines and their own marketing literature at this early stage in the project imagine how f**ked the football club will be if they ever get control. 

I didn't like Stewart Gilmour - that's well documented. I didn't like the way the club was run under the last board. But by f**k are things far more dangerous at the club now. 

59 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

They clearly don't know the answers to the questions I posed. They appear to be in breach of the FSA guidelines on Community Benefit Societies and they appear to have broken their own commitment to an asset lock. Members should be looking far more closely at the way the current SMiSA board is operating cause it is on a crash course. If they are incapable of staying within the confines of their own constitution, the regulatory guidelines and their own marketing literature at this early stage in the project imagine how f**ked the football club will be if they ever get control. 

I didn't like Stewart Gilmour - that's well documented. I didn't like the way the club was run under the last board. But by f**k are things far more dangerous at the club now. 

Definitely time for you to contact Crimewatch... or report SMiSA to the polis. Or someone. Someone who will listen to you. Shop them - clipe on them, phone the Daily Record. Do something FFS.

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Definitely time for you to contact Crimewatch... or report SMiSA to the polis. Or someone. Someone who will listen to you. Shop them - clipe on them, phone the Daily Record. Do something FFS.

With all his expertise , i cant understand why the OFT haven`t snapped him up !?!   

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

With all his expertise , i cant understand why the OFT haven`t snapped him up !?!   

I can't understand why he hasn't been put in charge of Brexit, finding peace in the Middle East, ensuring a smooth transition from Obama to Trump, sorting out Bradford Bulls and ending the war in Syria.

I guess world leaders still remember what happened when StuDick was asked to do the finances for Edinburgh Trams.

Still no answer from SMiSA. I'm loving this improved communication. 

On that subject I'm happy to inform everyone that my son has now received an e-mail reply to his complaint about parking at the stadium. Lynn Watson finally wrote back to him. It only took 20 weeks for her to come back and say that there was nothing they were willing to do about it. Maybe SMiSA work to the same tight schedules :rolleyes: 

17 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

On that subject I'm happy to inform everyone that my son has now received an e-mail reply to his complaint about parking at the stadium. Lynn Watson finally wrote back to him. It only took 20 weeks for her to come back and say that there was nothing they were willing to do about it. Maybe SMiSA work to the same tight schedules :rolleyes: 

I'll rephrase the question that others have asked you and you keep ignoring....why should SMISA respond to you or indeed give you any sort of credence, given the amount of unfiltered bile about them you spew on here, in spite of the fact that you aren't a member after wilfully withdrawing your funding toward them, thereby dissociating yourself from the organisation completely?

If I was on the board at SMISA, I'd take great satisfaction in dingying you.... knowing that you're sitting there, twiddling your thumbs awaiting a response, face getting ever more red with anger and indignance in the process. My only pang of guilt would be reserved for any unfortunate pensioners who may be in the area to feel the backlash of your well documented temper.

28 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Frankly, I'd be outraged if the management committee of an organisation that I am a member of - and which is therefore answerable and accountable to me and all other members - wasted a fraction of a second in responding to your remorseless drivel.

They have way more productive things to do, such as picking their arses.

I'll rephrase the question that others have asked you and you keep ignoring....why should SMISA respond to you or indeed give you any sort of credence, given the amount of unfiltered bile about them you spew on here, in spite of the fact that you aren't a member after wilfully withdrawing your funding toward them, thereby dissociating yourself from the organisation completely?
If I was on the board at SMISA, I'd take great satisfaction in dingying you.... knowing that you're sitting there, twiddling your thumbs awaiting a response, face getting ever more red with anger and indignance in the process. My only pang of guilt would be reserved for any unfortunate pensioners who may be in the area to feel the backlash of your well documented temper.

Just a wee point.

He is still a member.

Membership is annual so even though he has stopped monthly payment his membership lasts for 12 months from the date that he first joined...assuming that was less than a year ago....unless he has actually written and resigned his membership or been removed as a member by a board meeting of SMISA.

The first £1 of any monthly contribution goes to buy your single share in SMISA and this has to be renewed annually

Just now, rea said:

Just a wee point.

He is still a member.

Membership is annual so even though he has stopped monthly payment his membership lasts for 12 months from the date that he first joined...assuming that was less than a year ago....unless he has actually written and resigned his membership or been removed as a member by a board meeting of SMISA.

The first £1 of any monthly contribution goes to buy your single share in SMISA and this has to be renewed annually

Fair enough. The rest of the point still stands, though.

In all seriousness, both SMiSA and the club should respond promptly to any genuine correspondence they receive, whether it is a question, a problem or a suggestion. If the correspondence is polite and there's no abuse, ranting or raving involved. My experiences in this regard have been, in the past, extremely frustrating. Glaciers move quicker, dealing with St Mirren as an entity was a bloody nightmare.

I have had no real cause to deal with the new incumbents of the club boardroom, aside from providing them with the artwork files for the Hall of Fame panels. I therefore cannot comment on their performance in such regards. It wouldn't be my place to guess why the club and/or SMiSA appear to be somewhat tardy in addressing Mr Dickson's issues, but fcuk it, here goes, you only live once... once his e-mail was received the stadium alarm went off - automatic Dicko response mode, and they all fcuked off to the Buddie Good Food van for a coffee while the Fire & Rescue service checked out the systems. An IT consultant was called who carefully approached the PC that received the incoming message and erased the hard-drive before smashing the PC to pieces with a twelve pound sledgehammer for good measure. As I say though, not my place to speculate. This scenario may not have actually happened.

Fair enough. The rest of the point still stands, though.

Indeed.

Though due to the rules around CBSs SMISA would be (whether they want to or not) wise to respond suitably.....(define that how you will!!)

Saying nothing is not IMHO a wise option for a member owned company with a formal escalation process that is in a Government Regulated Industry...

Just sayin

4 minutes ago, rea said:

Indeed.

Though due to the rules around CBSs SMISA would be (whether they want to or not) wise to respond suitably.....(define that how you will!!)

Saying nothing is not IMHO a wise option for a member owned company with a formal escalation process that is in a Government Regulated Industry...

Just sayin

Of course it isn't but given that the gentleman in question has a long history of personal abuse and picking people associated with both SMISA and SMFC out for whatever reason, I'd be loathe to respond to him in any way. As I've said before, constructive feedback is welcome if that's exactly what it is - constructive. His relentless slaughtering of various people associated with SMFC and SMISA down the years means that he can hardly become all incredulous if he does make the odd sincere point that isn't in anyway registered or responded to.

Also add to the fact that he's got a bit of a reputation on here as Walter Mitty type and I'd be sceptical that half of these 'queries' actually even happen at all.

Edited by djchapsticks

Of course it isn't but given that the gentleman in question has a long history of personal abuse and picking people associated with both SMISA and SMFC out for whatever reason, I'd be loathe to respond to him in any way.
Also add to the fact that he's got a bit of a reputation on here as Walter Mitty type and I'd be sceptical that half of these 'queries' actually even happen at all.

Indeed.

If it was me though i would be calling him out to make a proper summary and then responding very very robustly and get all of this put to bed for good

Indeed.

Just sayin

REA, genuine question, [emoji848] can a member be kicked out ?