You Are Not Allowed To Give Reputation To This Contributor

RickMcD

Does anyone else get a pop-up with the above message when you 'like' a post? It comes up with a triangle on it containing a black exclamation mark. I mentioned it way back when Div updated the forum but I never heard anything back. From what I can see, the 'likes' do sometimes show up sometimes they don't. Am I doing something stupid, possibly for the first time in my life?

Just now, RickMcD said:

Does anyone else get a pop-up with the above message when you 'like' a post? It comes up with a triangle on it containing a black exclamation mark. I mentioned it way back when Div updated the forum but I never heard anything back. From what I can see, the 'likes' do sometimes show up sometimes they don't. Am I doing something stupid, possibly for the first time in my life?

Yeah, you tried to 'like' a post of StuDick's. The message you are seeing is merely a default setting Div has built into the forum software.

28 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

Are you signed in as a member when doing this? Perhaps you're trying to like it without signing in.

29 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

Nothing to worry about. 

You have just double clicked by accident meaning you have liked once and you can't like the same post twice. 

25 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Yeah, you tried to 'like' a post of StuDick's. The message you are seeing is merely a default setting Div has built into the forum software.

Nice one. Just tried to like it, but the pop-up popped up. So far as my liking a StuDick post, maybe when hell freezes over.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Nothing to worry about. 

You have just double clicked by accident meaning you have liked once and you can't like the same post twice. 

Just tried to like this post, Shull. Clicked once very carefully, but up it came. Please don't read anything into that. So, it's still bloody happening.

21 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

Just tried to like this post, Shull. Clicked once very carefully, but up it came. Please don't read anything into that. So, it's still bloody happening.

Ahhhh that explains it, it's all the eejits that div has on ignore. You're not allowed to like their posts.

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Pish shift this get........................FFS! 

Just about up to your usual pretty low standard of post. I am asking a genuine question, so what's your beef? Don't think you're far enough away from this forum yet. So come on, let's have another of your archetypal humorous ripostes.

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Pish shift this get........................FFS! 

1 minute ago, RickMcD said:

Just about up to your usual pretty low standard of post. I am asking a genuine question, so what's your beef? Don't think you're far enough away from this forum yet. So come on, let's have another of your archetypal humorous ripostes.

I don't think that was really him.

someone's hacked his posts.

there's just no enough, superfluous, stupid, irrelevant emoticons... :rolleyes:

:lol::blink::snore:spud7:spud6:argue::morton

:)

11 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

Putting nonsense in the St Mirren discussion section and he's still can't see it. :1eye

Run along Rick, time for more medication. :byebye

PS You can tell the other part of the unchuckle brothers he's firmly on ignore so i don't have to read his boring shite. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, RickMcD said:

I liked your topic and it was as is, no doubt the IT experts will advise to turn off your PC and turn it back on again, clear your browsing history, use a different browser, lol :rolleyes:

Post a picture if possible.

Can you tell I'm bored?

6 hours ago, RickMcD said:

Hi Rick,

I just logged in as your account and was able to like posts without any problem.

Can you tell me how you are using the forum, eg; Desktop, Laptop, Mobile and what browser you are using, or if you are using the App?

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Putting nonsense in the St Mirren discussion section and he's still can't see it. :1eye

Run along Rick, time for more medication. :byebye

PS You can tell the other part of the unchuckle brothers he's firmly on ignore so i don't have to read his boring shite. :lol:

Unchuckle brothers?

Hilarious. :snore

Edited by oaksoft

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:31 PM, div said:

Hi Rick,

I just logged in as your account and was able to like posts without any problem.

Can you tell me how you are using the forum, eg; Desktop, Laptop, Mobile and what browser you are using, or if you are using the App?

Hi Div.

Sorry for not responding before now. My son buggered about with my laptop and the problem seems to over. I can like away all I want. Thanks for your input.

As it's the season of goodwill etc. can you ever forgive me for the cardinal sin I committed of posting in the wrong place. Some eejits take a hissy fit. You would think I had murdered a wean!

2 hours ago, RickMcD said:

Hi Div.

Sorry for not responding before now. My son buggered about with my laptop and the problem seems to over. I can like away all I want. Thanks for your input.

As it's the season of goodwill etc. can you ever forgive me for the cardinal sin I committed of posting in the wrong place. Some eejits take a hissy fit. You would think I had murdered a wean!

Faraway will be so pleased.

5 hours ago, RickMcD said:

Hi Div.

red.jpg

On 20/12/2016 at 4:31 PM, div said:

Hi Rick,

Just out of interest, who did you like:rolleyes: