St Mirren v Queen of the South Championship 7/1/17

shull

The Club are offering fans who buy an adult ticket for the 31st December game against Morton a discount on their ticket for the first home game of 2017 when St Mirren face Queen of the South on 7th January at The Paisley 2021 Stadium.

If you have already purchased an adult ticket for the Morton game then hold on to your ticket stub after the match as it will let you buy an adult ticket for £15 for the upcoming match against Queen of the South.

Alternatively you can purchase tickets for both matches at the same time and it will only cost £35.  Also, any Season Ticket holder who attends the Morton game also has the opportunity to purchase a ticket for a friend for the Queen of the South game for £15.

Please note that this offer needs to be purchased at the St Mirren Ticket Office in person or over the phone, there is no online option. This offer is only available until 2:00pm on Friday 6th January.

Edited by shull

• 2 weeks later...

Suppose this fall into the category of "must win" as QOS are on a worse run that us.

Lost 7 from the last 10, drawing 3.

They are 9 points above us, we win life is a lot brighter, we lose and that's one team, IMO, we won't catch.

I actually think we will win this, although only because they are slightly more shite than us and we're at home.

2-1 and fingers crossed other results go our way as it's starting to get desperate.

We have to win this game, and then follow it up with a win at Dunfermline to stand any sort of chance to claw back the team's above us.

The most annoying factor about where we are as a club at present has to be the standard of the championship.

We have been poor from the off, when we had Rae at the helm. JR is working with a sub standard imbalanced squad, but hopefully he can pull a few rabbits out of the Jan window hat.

Hibs have the best squad and the big budget, the rest of the teams are utter pish imo and Morton confirmed this yesterday. 

Had JR been in place pre season with a free hand to pick his own squad then I would have been confident that we would have been just as competitive as the very average outfits currently playing at this level.

Whatever happens this season as regards to staying up or relegation. We must stick with Jack Ross and let him build something from the ashes of previous mismanagement.  

16 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Probably be 1-1. Probably followed by loads of posts like ' Keep playing like that and we will be fine '. Just like we've been hearing since October.

And in the mean time the gap to safety gets bigger and bigger and...

tmp_18220-eeyore193829963.jpg

Probably be 1-1. Probably followed by loads of posts like ' Keep playing like that and we will be fine '. Just like we've been hearing since October.

And in the mean time the gap to safety gets bigger and bigger and...

Have you just copy and pasted that?

I genuinely have no idea why you have such a problem with others trying to be a bit positive, such a strange stance to take, especially when it doesn't impact you one bit.

I genuinely don't see what there is to be positive about there is no positives to take from playing better if your still not getting the results and cant beat 10 men if we don't go down it will be a miracle .And before you start there is no one in the support that wants us to do well more than me but im not bloody stupid im just being honest with my opinion .

Have you just copy and pasted that?

I genuinely have no idea why you have such a problem with others trying to be a bit positive, such a strange stance to take, especially when it doesn't impact you one bit.

Indeed I did make the same prediction for the last game, was criticised for that at the time too. Turned out right on all counts though. Hopefully I'm not right again cause we really need to win this one. Infact we need to go on a run of wins starting with this one.

I don't have a problem with people being positive. There's a thin line between positivity and delusion however, and there's many posters who cross that line. I'll stick to assessing the reality of our plight, and take all the stick that comes with it.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Indeed I did make the same prediction for the last game, was criticised for that at the time too. Turned out right on all counts though. Hopefully I'm not right again cause we really need to win this one. Infact we need to go on a run of wins starting with this one.

I don't have a problem with people being positive. There's a thin line between positivity and delusion however, and there's many posters who cross that line. I'll stick to assessing the reality of our plight , and have a go at Jack Ross at every opportunity . 

Showing your true colours now .