St Mirren v Queen of the South Championship 7/1/17

shull

49 years supporting st mirren, this ranks as probably one of my worst days watching my team.

Too many players in this team are just fùcking rotten, get these guys to fùck they don't

care about our club.

TBH this joke has been a long long time in the making. Club has been a shambles imo since we moved.

Just now, Drew said:

Hey, think of the positives.

Nah....me neither.

Well exactly. Over the last few days anyone who has made a negative comment about the club has been lambasted. How the f**k can anyone claim we were wrong. On the park it's grim. Off the park it's grim. And fans are looking to Gordon Scott, Tony Fitzpatrick and SMISA to fix it for them. None of them look remotely capable. 

I payed 70 euros at the beginning of the season for all the home games, do you think

I could get a refund?

What about the season ticket holders, what the feck are they thinking today?

Is this part of the boards plan to go down the leagues and start again?

I fear for this club if we go down. 

1 minute ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Well exactly. Over the last few days anyone who has made a negative comment about the club has been lambasted. How the f**k can anyone claim we were wrong. On the park it's grim. Off the park it's grim. And fans are looking to Gordon Scott, Tony Fitzpatrick and SMISA to fix it for them. None of them look remotely capable. 

Not being a supporter, you shouldn't be unduly concerned either way.

Edited by Drew

FT 0-3

Can't argue with the score. Beaten by a better team on the day. QOTS were better organised and they just wanted it more.

We were an abject shambles, probably the worst I've seen us all season , and that really is saying something.

We need to start planning for league 1. We are going down without a fight and we will be relegated by mid March at this rate.

Bucket and spades at the ready!

The difference is the queens board and management knew what was needed and got there January business done early, Rankin and Thomson making a huge difference to them today.

we signed Craig Storie who isn't available until next week and we have another 3 signings coming in soon seemingly, yippee.

The difference is the queens board and management knew what was needed and got there January business done early, Rankin and Thomson making a huge difference to them today.
we signed Craig Storie who isn't available until next week and we have another 3 signings coming in soon seemingly, yippee.

Not buzzing for the appointment of Ross anymore, then?