Craig Storie

Dave The Buddie

He provided cover in the Dons' first team when Ryan Jack was out injured, and seems to be quite highly rated. Young-ish lad, though, and I wonder if a more battle hardened campaigner is what we require in there to protect our often vulnerable back line.

He provided cover in the Dons' first team when Ryan Jack was out injured, and seems to be quite highly rated. Young-ish lad, though, and I wonder if a more battle hardened campaigner is what we require in there to protect our often vulnerable back line.

Aye, would prefer a more experienced player, but it's probably slim pickings in the January window. Anyone half decent will be on a contract and wouldn't be available for loan, so a decent young player is probably best we can hope for.

11 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Aye, would prefer a more experienced player, but it's probably slim pickings in the January window. Anyone half decent will be on a contract and wouldn't be available for loan, so a decent young player is probably best we can hope for.

Very true. Hopefully, if he comes in, he'll fit the bill.

With Quinn's injury record he can't be trusted to show up every week (his legs also seem to go around the 55/60 minute mark) and Huttons lack of form/ability, a young, tough tackling centre mid could be exactly what we need, especially if he has the legs to do it for 90minutes +

See he was in the Aberdeen under 20s squad that got turned over 9-1 by 'well [emoji85]

34 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

This Craig Storie? 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dons-star-kicked-pub-because-9384983

Sounds like a fanny to me. No wonder Aberdeen want rid. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a fanny to me.

I think I would have taken this with a pinch of salt looking at the picture.

Is she related to you Dicko?

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a fanny to me.

I think I would have taken this with a pinch of salt looking at the picture.

Is she related to you Dicko?

Not in any way. Nor do I know Craig Storie. However I referenced this article in a post at the beginning of the month regarding the kind of attitudes that are prevalent in some of our inflated ego kids as a result of the Pro Youth Elite system and the kind of shite that gets pumped into these kids heads and a number of fans condemned that kind of behaviour. Now, because he's rumoured to be signing for St Mirren - no doubt using the money gifted to the club by SMiSA - the story isn't to be believed, despite the fact the player has admitted his sexual assault. 

It's a bit of a nothing story in many ways. But he does sound like an utter knob. 

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Could have been worse.

He could have behaved like a fanny in Comet by behaving in a threatening and violent manner towards retail staff.

St Mirren aren't rumoured to be signing me, even though, at the age of 46 and with two f**ked knees, I could probably still do a better job than Naismith. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Not in any way. Nor do I know Craig Storie. However I referenced this article in a post at the beginning of the month regarding the kind of attitudes that are prevalent in some of our inflated ego kids as a result of the Pro Youth Elite system and the kind of shite that gets pumped into these kids heads and a number of fans condemned that kind of behaviour. Now, because he's rumoured to be signing for St Mirren - no doubt using the money gifted to the club by SMiSA - the story isn't to be believed, despite the fact the player has admitted his sexual assault. 

It's a bit of a nothing story in many ways. But he does sound like an utter knob. 

Sexual assault. FFS Stuart. Seriously. Get a bloody grip.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Sexual assault. FFS Stuart. Seriously. Get a bloody grip.

Is it acceptable? Would you be happy if a footballer did that to your wife or your daughter? I've said in the same post that it's a bit of a nothing story, but I wouldn't be wanting a player with that sort of attitude to women on my playing staff. I'm surprised that you would. 

10 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Is it acceptable? Would you be happy if a footballer did that to your wife or your daughter? I've said in the same post that it's a bit of a nothing story, but I wouldn't be wanting a player with that sort of attitude to women on my playing staff. I'm surprised that you would. 

See what happens when you actually try to talk about a possible target, you get stupid trolls like this prick talking this pish.....

I read above SDs claim to 46, Fs sake!!! Is that months........   ?