Help a Bud Name a Dug..

Herbie

So, I'm getting a Border Collie in January and I want a Saints themed name for him. The problem is, the wife says naw to that plan. Any suggestions to names that are Saints related but she won't realise? I've already rejected Loser and Relegation so the usual grumpy f**ks need not respond... Ta.

I had a border collie and named it Mirren.... it was a cracking wee dog but totally off it's nut.

there just isn't enough hours in the day to exercise those dogs unless you live on a farm 

and can let it run free, so prepare yourself for the house getting wrecked from time to time, 

hope I've not put you off Bud....:thumbs2

Edited by scrappy coco

12 hours ago, Yardley said:

Got to be Thompson

We called one of our black and white cats, "Thomson" after Billy Thomson, way back in the early 80's.

More recently my wee grey cat (sadly deceased) was called Ludo.

Edited by FTOF

This is the sort of Community enterprise that SMISA need to take the lead on.  I`ll collar one of the members to see it they can organise a vote.

No doubt Dicko will have a tail about when he or a chum had a greyhound which used to win a lot. No matter what you decide to collie it,I have a feline you`d be better off with a cat !!