The Lawn Tennis Thread

shull

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll stay interested for some bets, that's about it although I feel there is a change coming with some decent young players who, while they probably won't win it, they will go far and cause some upsets.

They will probably upset you after you lose a few bets on them. :clapping

Was speaking to a female doctor last night we got on to talk about sports injuries. She gave me the medical name of Andy Murray's injury which I'm not even going to try and spell. Anyway she said that they are not coming out and saying but she would be surprised if Andy Murray ever played tennis again :(

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You can never have too many friends, unless your Oaky. :rolleyes:

Seems he's worked out................yawn, that's you only are allowed a few. :lol:

I never understand why people like you are so f**king needy for other people to be constantly around you.

And then to somehow present this as a character strength is truly bizarre.

Where is this pathetic dependency coming from? :blink:

What are you going to be like in your 80's when you are on your own for maybe 10 years or so before you die? :lol:

We are all born alone and we all die alone. Everything else is f**king about with the deck chairs. Why are you in denial about this?

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I never understand why people like you are so f**king needy for other people to be constantly around you.

And then to somehow present this as a character strength is truly bizarre.

Where is this pathetic dependency coming from? :blink:

What are you going to be like in your 80's when you are on your own for maybe 10 years or so before you die? :lol:

We are all born alone and we all die alone. Everything else is f**king about with the deck chairs. Why are you in denial about this?

We. as humans, are social beings.

You, being socially inept, are  a sad effort of a human.

See, worked that out all by myself. :byebye