Harry Kane              120 million

Jadon Sancho        100 million

Raheem Stirling         90 million 

Marcus Rashford    85 million

PHill Foden              80 million 

Mason Mount          75 million

Man of the Match

Wee Billy Gilmour from Ardrossan on Scotlands Riviera 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

You heard it here first dafty  :lol:  and stop digging you've just hit New Zealand 

Edited by portmahomack saint

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Market Value of The England team 

Harry Kane              120 million

Jadon Sancho        100 million

Raheem Stirling         90 million 

Marcus Rashford    85 million

PHill Foden              80 million 

Mason Mount          75 million

Man of the Match

Wee Billy Gilmour from Ardrossan on Scotlands Riviera 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

You heard it here first dafty  :lol:  and stop digging you've just hit New Zealand 

Best player in a generation. :lol: One good game. :lol:

Andy Murray...............winning Wimbledon. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Best player in a generation. :lol: One good game. :lol:

Andy Murray...............winning Wimbledon. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I said in many a generation stop selling me short 

And your really clutching at straws with National hero Andy Murray I said it would be the comeback's of all comeback's if he could win Wimbledon 

Stop making a fool of yourself 

Because I actually like you here's a wee bit of free advice for the future 

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool,  than to speak and remove all doubt :rolleyes: 

On 6/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, faraway saint said:

He's getting "smoked" by anybody. 

Just been thrashed by Berrettini, 6-3, 6-3 and never in it, although I'll assume you never watched it? 

Really ? losing to the world No9 with a 145 mph service is no disgrace  

I watched the whole game,  Murray was rusty but will improve with game time if he can stay injury free.   Berettini is a cracking player, Andy will not be the last player to be “smoked” by him. 

Andy is in the twilight of his career and has had terrible injury issues like  but let’s not write him off just yet. 
Will he win another major ?  Unlikely .  Is he still a fantastic player ? - undoubtedly 

just off now to watch the final . C’mon Cameron 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

I'm pretty sure I said in many a generation stop selling me short 

And your really clutching at straws with National hero Andy Murray I said it would be the comeback's of all comeback's if he could win Wimbledon 

Stop making a fool of yourself 

Because I actually like you here's a wee bit of free advice for the future 

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool,  than to speak and remove all doubt :rolleyes:

Aye, it will be a miracle if Murray gets to the 3nd week.

You've made a clown of yourself, it's ok, nothing new for you there.

Many a generation. 😆

IF he could win Wimbledon. 😆

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Really ? losing to the world No9 with a 145 mph service is no disgrace  

I watched the whole game,  Murray was rusty but will improve with game time if he can stay injury free.   Berettini is a cracking player, Andy will not be the last player to be “smoked” by him. 

Andy is in the twilight of his career and has had terrible injury issues like  but let’s not write him off just yet. 
Will he win another major ?  Unlikely .  Is he still a fantastic player ? - undoubtedly 

just off now to watch the final . C’mon Cameron 

Wait a minute, I was referring to Oaky indicating, no saying................

On 6/18/2021 at 9:40 AM, oaksoft said:

He said it himself. As long as he's not getting smoked by the top players he'll keep playing.

Now, I KNOW Berrettini is the world N0 9, who, as it happens is the only one of the top 10 I have rarely heard off, but he ISN'T what I would call a top player. 

As for 145mph serve, there's plenty players that can hit the ball hard, Murray has taken care of them comfortably in the past. 

He's been "smoked" this season by Marchenko, world NO 155, Gerasimov, world NO 76 and Rublev, who I have some experience in watching, world NO 7

I think it's perfectly reasonable to "write Murray off" as a contender for any major. 

It's next to impossible that he will win a major, his record this season, a 6/4 overall record.

For the record I've stated he's possibly Scotland's greatest every sportsman, and I also said he gave me possibly the greatest moment of my life when he beat Djorkavic in the US open.

My view isn't some mindless set of words, and certainly not an anti Murray rant, it's based on what's required to be a TOP tennis player and Murray won't reach these heights again. 

Time, what's left of it, will tell. 

PS I've also forked out a considerable amount of dosh to see Murray playing in Aberdeen in December. :P

Edited by faraway saint

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wait a minute, I was referring to Oaky indicating, no saying................

Now, I KNOW Berrettini is the world N0 9, who, as it happens is the only one of the top 10 I have rarely heard off, but he ISN'T what I would call a top player. 

As for 145mph serve, there's plenty players that can hit the ball hard, Murray has taken care of them comfortably in the past. 

He's been "smoked" this season by Marchenko, world NO 155, Gerasimov, world NO 76 and Rublev, who I have some experience in watching, world NO 7

I think it's perfectly reasonable to "write Murray off" as a contender for any major. 

It's next to impossible that he will win a major, his record this season, a 6/4 overall record.

For the record I've stated he's possibly Scotland's greatest every sportsman, and I also said he gave me possibly the greatest moment of my life when he beat Djorkavic in the US open.

My view isn't some mindless set of words, and certainly not an anti Murray rant, it's based on what's required to be a TOP tennis player and Murray won't reach these heights again. 

Time, what's left of it, will tell. 

PS I've also forked out a considerable amount of dosh to see Murray playing in Aberdeen in December. :P

That's better doing some research before you start ranting :lol:  keep up the good work or it's the Naughty Corner for you again :1eye 

The draw for Wimbledon is today, it's certainly lost some of it's attraction since Murray has been injured.

Even the recent comparative rise of the other British men, none of them seem to have anything special to interest me.

As for the British women, getting to round 3 is a major achievement. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The draw for Wimbledon is today, it's certainly lost some of it's attraction since Murray has been injured.

Even the recent comparative rise of the other British men, none of them seem to have anything special to interest me.

As for the British women, getting to round 3 is a major achievement. 

Murray v Basilashvili, world number 28, seeded 14 at Wimbledon.

Can Murray make it to round 2, unlikely.

Murray is, an amazingly low, 80/1 to win Wimbledon.

Only an idiot would bet on this................. @portmahomack saint :lol:

Kidding apart, I'm surprised that Murray is lower odds than Kyrgios, Bautista-Agut and even Norrie. 

Ach, I'll be cheering him on anyway, he's given me enough amazing memories to merit that at least. :thumbs2