St Mirren Photos & Videos

If I can remember... 

Back then , the Home Team changed Tops if there was a colour clash, but only in League Matches. 

In the Cups, maybe just the Scottish Cup, the Away Team would change in the event of a colour clash. 

I may be full of shite and have got the above totally wrong. 

Forgive me FTOF 

2 Cracking strips. Away top's brilliant.

Never mind the strips. What a f**king team. In those days if you wore the change strip in the photo you were a back up. Well, I'd take Bobby Reid and Andy Dunlop any day of week.

What about the strikers? Bone, McDougal, Somner and Macca with Scanlon providing the ammo. Glory days!

ETA forgot about wee Logan!

1 hour ago, DLBud said:

Never mind the strips. What a f**king team. In those days if you wore the change strip in the photo you were a back up. Well, I'd take Bobby Reid and Andy Dunlop any day of week.

What about the strikers? Bone, McDougal, Somner and Macca with Scanlon providing the ammo. Glory days!

ETA forgot about wee Logan!

I think this photo is after Bobby Reid's time.

It isn't the manager or the players that's the problem it's the combination of black shorts and black socks!!! We always do badly when there's more black than white in our kits! Get white socks back now!! B)

Edited by Danny

4 hours ago, HSS said:

I'm no wan to argue but I think you'll find that if colour had been invented back in the day then that strip would be red.Dennis would be looking splendid in green.

I doubt we'll ever find out.

Billy.............

Yes ,Red , taken before league game v Airdrie. Airdrie were wearing red socks and shorts that day hence the reason we're only wearing our first choice socks and shorts !

On 13/06/2017 at 11:57 PM, shull said:

corts.jpg.326fb41e9ff066799167e7e4eafc2c5e.jpg

My comprehension of written Spanish isnae what it uased to be but , this article seems to relate to the occasion when Paisley Saint Mirren became the first British team to win a European Cup in 1922, during the Club's successful Spanish Tour of that year. .

. .nice article. .

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, shull said:

I steal all mine from there.

Good photo

10th October 64 , Alan Gordon for Hearts ,Jim Clunie , Billy Gray , Cockles Wilson , Pat Liney and Cammy Murray for us with Tottie Beck in the background !  0-0 FT.

Edited by billyg