St Mirren Photos & Videos

You really don't have a great deal of imagination do you ?

Says the guy who runs around the forum continually accusing shull of being Sevco fan

And while being on the subject, let’s be clear. Shull is one of the most anti Old Firm posters on this forum, if not THE most anti Old Firm poster

Whereas you are a snivelling Old Firm apologist who even backs them in Europe.

Hang your head in shame weirdo

4 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Says the guy who runs around the forum continually accusing shull of being Sevco fan

And while being on the subject, let’s be clear. Shull is one of the most anti Old Firm posters on this forum, if not THE most anti Old Firm poster

Hang your head in shame weirdo

Aye, I mentioned this some time ago, plenty things you can accuse Shull of, supporting the OF ISN'T one of them. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I mentioned this some time ago, plenty things you can accuse Shull of, supporting the OF ISN'T one of them. 

What do you mean by, plenty ? 

Ye auld dunderheid. 

:byebye

17 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Hang your head in shame 

-zzzzzzzzz...the biggest WUM on the forum gets upset when its done to him. I am sure he doesnt need you to speak up for him. Or maybe he just has spoken.... :lol:

Edited by DougJamie

Hugh Mclean, Dumbarton's No 8  in that game, was my pal's young brother.  Both ovely guys from EK. 

Hughie signed for WBA when he was only 17 and went down there... only got a few appearances in the first team and me and his brother hitched down to watch.

Hawthorns was my first English Grun.  

McLean then spent some time at Swindon(?) before going to Dumbarton where David Wilson (an ex-footballer...), when he took over as Manager, froze Hughie out of the game, forever.

He went to college,  then worked as a Social Worker.

A brief, unfulfilled career and few of the riches that young guys go into the beloved game for...

(Certainly in the 70s, players had no power and little financial security.)

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

That will be the notorious LSD from the 80s, Mostly made up of a bunch of wee fannies and hardly a St Mirren fan amongst them.....

Weird looking ghostly face behind the wee ginger dude on the far left...

Football casuals used to paint their faces? 🤣