St Mirren Photos & Videos

19 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

When visiting Hawkhead cemetery yesterday, I came across these two headstones of dedicated Saints fans.

40wfnNXpmfPASwCk6RTZzFTRIMRIv0hhnd26uCdS4kcWw3b-uR7Bm3TZS7M_SQa9t2qUIAEfAu-aGEErAbOcxSLYDHWv2bTbxJXnBMyVAHk_okOpyvqaiyUXmoinPNG9MXi5iBqQYjb2Bol2z4gXO2lWi2a1hANkHv27qTy1afC_tZpgCGfnB0VQQdZQhihuJ8EaKDUQG9n1XmHpDM76Fp8XmPZq8qaSSZmIxsfmnVqqk0hO8BSxFFGBveNJqAzpfDVEhM-c-Rt-_C30mCEmXeOHB9bF-V2nRyRzO8ecLnfmUzTUbnYJFJ69iVVD5q2OkM2DIm1KyPPWDnU3UqLXhVmIPJDyqYO1r43lNdYCpENBAq7-CTcxPDkU98ROpO5PrVw0xLOJmbI7ffQSLDMgLVP4wMEdhr1gDs0ZzsSvBcvy0tv-m64hBrFyxLQJA7-INB2KwvHmEts4BYa5yzCQX2lLmWymm_h1T1yeshVTu3eGkH1WoUBnPiaOwBaS44EmQAFAJzfnPzZhCOmHA_UuUJMb-rFuGS9f8faliL0ZVGqUrsufvY0_xOZeI9GcE5pB31v2nsesH_VoQT7MEA35FOw6Zm1iiKQ7okT144CMKhAPaqCy36m0NWkM2f2_leuCC7mGOVBQ66GDuzE71nfNTIqFO-2rv0VJICGimI16hO35c4nV153KEKSccsK-vrU=w1238-h929-no?authuser=0

They boys are my Father in Laws neighbours I always tip my hat to them when I’m up there 

A "colourised" version of the Tottie Beck picture. I hadn't noticed in the B&W version but here you can clearly see loads of youngsters have spilled over from Cairters Corner onto the touchline. The crowd as 33916. We won this LC tie 2-1. Played them at Ibrox in the league 4 days later and lost 3-0.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:40 PM, Buddiememories said:

Former Morton kitman for decades and now at Tannadice. He got a Testimonial Match at Cappielow.

Andy Bryan.

His family owned the Royal George Hotel in Millport for years.

He was my boss when I worked in the bar for a summer in the mid eighties, when I was in between terms at the University marine biology station in Millport.

They'd have been as well paying me in drink, as I just swapped sides of the bar when I finished work during the day.

We had some fun exchanges.

Although, the majority of the Islanders were either green or blue bigot followers.

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

Andy Bryan.

His family owned the Royal George Hotel in Millport for years.

He was my boss when I worked in the bar for a summer in the mid eighties, when I was in between terms at the University marine biology station in Millport.

They'd have been as well paying me in drink, as I just swapped sides of the bar when I finished work during the day.

We had some fun exchanges.

Although, the majority of the Islanders were either green or blue bigot followers.

Not my Uncle Tam. 

On 3/7/2021 at 11:45 AM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Never understood why we let him go. 
Especially in his non tasche days when he looked even sexier if that were even possible. 🥰

Remember being amazed at the time. Got Sinclair from Dundee in exchange but I think he only played once.

But for all that, he didn’t last long at Dundee, being replaced by new signings like Brown and Connor (who I remember at the time wishing we’d signed instead of Jim Rooney) and dropping down to play with Morton.

But he played to a relatively old age.

Certainly a St Mirren great 

On 3/7/2021 at 11:54 AM, Buddiememories said:

IMG_20210307_021333.thumb.jpg.6dcea523a49ca05f0416d6b0e009645b.jpg

One of my all time favourites. I thought he was even better than Peter Weir.

Was at his best on the right wing cutting in. 

His goal in the 4-2 win against Celt*c was incredible. 

Never missed a penalty kick.

Amazing player.