St Mirren Photos & Videos

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Sad to learn that, the wee chap was a real diehard. Thanks for the update. 

I'm sure I saw him wearing a kilt at a game. He looked as if he'd snuck away from a wedding to watch the Saints.

I’ve seen him in a dinner suit at games 

A face i have seen often in the past.
Guy far right looked like a guy i knew called Joe Kennedy who was an excellent dart player. 
Any idea of the year ?
Thought that was him, he stayed round the corner from me, when I was a youngster. Remember watching him on the TV playing in a Scotland v England match. Not seen his son Paul in a while.

51 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
17 hours ago, Tommy said:
Guy far right looked like a guy i knew called Joe Kennedy who was an excellent dart player. 
Any idea of the year ?

Thought that was him, he stayed round the corner from me, when I was a youngster. Remember watching him on the TV playing in a Scotland v England match. Not seen his son Paul in a while.

Recent news on Paul. 

https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/20280543.johnstone-paul-kennedy-staging-celebrity-darts-tournament/

Yeah had seen that when I tried to Google an image of his dad yesterday. I never noticed Tommy's post till earlier.

Used to see Paul regularly at his work, we were never mates but always exchanged pleasantries.

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
21 hours ago, Tommy said:
Any idea of the year ?

He was related to my wife in a big roundabout way but I also knew him from the darts circuit. Didn't know his son but I wish him all the best in his battle with cancer.