St Mirren Photos & Videos

52 minutes ago, HSS said:

33694043-0E3D-45A4-B77E-DA4B2ECB1B63.jpeg

The trouble with managers we have had who have been associated with the o. f., is their hearts are elswhere.

The worst first, Rae, Hay, Miller. Miller must have forgot where he was when he turned up on his first day still wearing some of previous employees attire.

TBF Miller had every right to drop Thomson , he lost that deflected McStay goal v Celtic in the Cup semi , but he really should have saved it , and then a few days later , at home to Celtic , he had a shocker . He never played for us again after that !

4 hours ago, hamlet said:

The worst first, Rae, Hay, Miller.

As much as I despise that horrible DOB Rae, who should never have been allowed anywhere near our club, surely that C*NT Hay is the worst ever example of the OF infiltrating St Mirren. The money he chucked away on his permanently-injured ex-Celtic reject pals should never be forgiven IMO.

Hay is a despicable arsehole, surely our worst ever appointment, worse even than Jim Gardner !!!

On 11/17/2021 at 6:43 PM, Wilbur said:

As much as I despise that horrible DOB Rae, who should never have been allowed anywhere near our club, surely that C*NT Hay is the worst ever example of the OF infiltrating St Mirren. The money he chucked away on his permanently-injured ex-Celtic reject pals should never be forgiven IMO.

Hay is a despicable arsehole, surely our worst ever appointment, worse even than Jim Gardner !!!

It was Hay that signed Lex Ballie and Mark Reid wasn't it? Ballie was as slow as the hills and Reid, welll, injured a lot.

As bad as Gardner was, I don't think he had a patch on Mike Connor who started with a debut goal...........................

It was Hay that signed Lex Ballie and Mark Reid wasn't it? Ballie was as slow as the hills and Reid, welll, injured a lot.
As bad as Gardner was, I don't think he had a patch on Mike Connor who started with a debut goal...........................

Mike Conroy [emoji6]

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1987&GameID=198712120